Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    almost S I X H U N D R E D post in 50 minutes...
    but none of a TL/S8 staff member or developer..

doesn't that make a statement about us players being ripped off and taken for fools?
    turn it back asap TL/S8 , this will cost you very many players and for sure a lot of real money cause we refuse to spend one more dime to a game that is not reliable and steals from us
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    I can't even think of the proper words to use to describe my angry. Between the constant **** changes on other games like DS, and the horrid way FF is set up I just want to delete all of them and be done. I'm so burned out and beyond angry. I only checked my games once yesterday because I just didn't care. I've been playing across the board for over 3 years and this is the first time I've thought about quitting your games and finding new ones. Trust that your not the only game maker in the App Store. I think the only think stopping me for the moment is the people I chat with in a daily basis and the fact that I have invested in your business. I feel like I've wasted so much time with a business that quite frankly doesn't care about the consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci...downloads.html

https://blog.appannie.com/app-annie-5...-kabam-storm8/

https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-da...astle-storytm/

Castle Story's estimated daily revenue = $13,761 | Daily install estimates = 5,466

S8's estimated annual revenue = $125M

I wonder if the daily estimates will change in the next months. Probably not.
    I like the chart though in your last link. May 2016 shows a steep decline.
    ****Your business practices, S8, are putting you in the cellar.

No one seems to have a clue about keeping your customers happy & paying. I know the new players (who don't have a clue yet regarding your dirty tactics) will most likely make up any difference the players on here make by no longer paying, but eventually (& I hope that's real soon) you will have saturated the market & then it'll be way too late.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I've deleted every S8 game from my iPhone except Castle Story in hopes they will re-review and Change this. But I'm pretty much done... This company is totally unethical. Many people did not even get a chance to craft one of the Glimmer Alicorns before they made the initial change to 50 troll tokens. They should've just changed it to 25 and let it be. Higher level players are expected to be able to take advantage of glitches in a game when they have one. We have more inventory and more experience so let us reap the benefit. For the most part we're spending more real life money (or at least WERE). And does anyone pay attention to the fact that stuff like this happens all to often in CS but not in other S8 games. They're obviously doing it on purpose to make more money. The advertising CLEARLY stated we would be getting energy with every drop. Now they realized they unbalanced the system. What they don't realize is that with new players starting to play all the time and older players encouraging and supporting them to play that they would still reap the benefits in the long run from this so called "mistake". But now they're left with bad reviews and disgruntled long time ex patrons.

I can't tell you how many times I have looked at someone's Love Shack or 50 Alicorns in their kingdom and wished I had that. I've played this game for three years plus and FINALLY, FINALLY I get something to level the playing field in my opinion. Then they just strip it away! 70 troll tokens just to get the MRC is nothing to scoff at. I see players all the time who don't even have THAT! But to see players who have given up real life money and sacrificed resources in their kingdoms and queendoms like energy crates only to receive a stiff mule kick to the unmentionables is truly despicable!!! A company who doesn't do right by their fans and loyal customers doesn't deserve us. I will not be supporting this company financially until this wrong is righted. First Wonderland and now this! S8 do he honorable thing... Because as of now you've only made the situation much much worse than it already was.
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 05-20-16 at 08:26 AM.

TeamEnron, er Lava is there a big L in front of HQ

Double post here too
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-20-16 at 08:39 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I have no words. I have played this game from the very beginning. Spent a good deal of money on it through the years. It is truly the only S8 game I play daily multiple times a day.

I was livid over the wedding alicorn. I'm tired of being a beta tester because some team at S8 didn't think something through.

But this relationship between S8 and I has become very abusive. There is no reason why I should be taken advantage of. When is enough enough?

Rhino Keeper
    I feel for those who spent real cash on gold tokens or the beastbane display, in hopes of crafting these alicorns for a full energy refill.
    I recall being suspicious when they were first introduced and waiting for "the catch". Well, here it is. It's sad that they'll no longer give 40 energy consistently.
    I was one of the lucky ones still saving gold for the cooking camp, so I was able to get the MRC and two alicorns without spending money. Getting 80 energy was good while it lasted. Now with the change, I'm disappointed but not angry.
    However, for those who did spend cash, I completely get the outrage and think it's totally justified. It's a ripoff.

Rhino Keeper
    Double post

Rhino Keeper
    Well I sweated buckets to collect gold coins for the Alicorns I crafted I've not had any tokens credited back!! I also PAID to get the Resource Centre so how do i get compensated for those purchases?? Disgusted after all this time S8 decide "oh can't allow energy, must make them wait or Pay!" Sorry am just about done with this farce. Seriously considering leaving!! One this is for sure not One Penny/Cent will you get from me for this game!! Your going to lose all your players that have stuck by youse!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 05-20-16 at 09:31 AM. Reason: More