Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Trade Wagon - Glimmer Alicorn changes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    In iTunes on a Mac/PC, go to your account, purchases and choose the report a problem option. You'll have to make a report for all purchases separately
    very good suggestion, get them where it hurts too!
    after all they do not car one little bit about their (paying) playerd.
    let's bankrupt them
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    In iTunes on a Mac/PC, go to your account, purchases and choose the report a problem option. You'll have to make a report for all purchases separately
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    No, this is unacceptable, S8. Do you expect us to sit here and wait while you make matters worse? We were expecting an improvement, not a worsening of the situation.

"OH guess what WE made a mistake, let it sit for FOUR WEEKS, and then decided to screw you over.. Then made you wait for TWO WEEKS MORE and screwed you over again."

Totally unacceptable. Changing the alicorn drops is unacceptable. Because you're changing what they were sold for in the first place. I used MONEY, REAL MONEY to purchase alicorns for 40 energy, and now it's random? Hey guess what then why don't you change the beast bane to drop only coins! It's the same rotten deal for us.

No. I have followed this game for four years and spent real money. lots of it. Now you take this back, because complaining, from me and others, will start reaching higher levels than this forums. NO.

Executive Chef
    OMG! This is a real slap on the face I let you complain and I will change. Lower the price but take away what the G Ali dropped.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer
    This is THEFT OF VALUE of items that WE BOUGHT AND OWN. This and even their "terms and conditions" should be brought to court as illegal. Selling items then stealing value from them is very very serious.

Rhino Keeper
    We will not pay for YOUR mistake of FOUR weeks where some players got a hundred+ purple alis. We will not stand by changes made without announcements trying to pull a blind over our eyes. Changes that mess us over further and further!

Rhino Keeper
    This is some straight, typical storm 8 b.s. I want back my gold tokens I spent for the mythic research lab. The ONLY reason I crafted it was to get alicorns with 40 energy. It's pointless. You can't just change it because you feel like it. That's false advertisement. I need my gold tokens back asap.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Will I continue playing this game? Probably not. I am actively looking for a new game that will provide me with a feeling of being rewarded, not punished, for playing it.
    Can anybody PM me what are their preferred similar games? (Not S8)
    I must start anew, this is intolerable.

Host(ess)
    I have to say that I am also really disappointed. Now the purple ali corn wont drop 40 every time? What a jip. So "one time only" you can get one and it wont even give you 40 energy. pfft.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You should feel lucky I only got 4 each
    Well, that explains a lot! I clicked on one of my (I only have two) figuring I'd harvest all my crops and I'm not sure I even got 4 energy. I definitely wouldn't have spent the troll tokens to get the second one for this