Thread: Farm Story 2 internet connection fail

Farm Story 2 internet connection fail

my device version is iOS is 9.3.1
    my game version is 2.4.2

i am in the middle of the Spring World Event 2016, but i can't open the game, with the message box saying to check my internet connection. while i can play other games requiring internet connection, watch youtube and other apps requiring internet connection, i find it frustrating trying to open FS2 for the last 3 days.

i have force closed the device, uninstalled and re installed the game. the game would open for seconds to a few minutes, then the walking chicken would appear with the internet connection message.

will appreciate advice from anybody. thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Try going under settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device.
    Also make sure you force close out any applications running in the background.

++ moving thread to the Farm 2 Bug Forum++
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try going under settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device.
    Also make sure you force close out any applications running in the background.

++ moving thread to the Farm 2 Bug Forum++
    thanks kooky panda for your response. i did your advice for several times, sad to say, situation remains. i love this game and have put up with bugs and glitches, e.g., game crashes. i will keep trying, but if this situation persists, i guess i'll have to say goodbye to my favorite game. thank you again, kooky panda! have a good one...

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your game... Sometimes this issue is due to device and/or connectivity. But since your connection seemed ok, it could be due to your device. What is the specific model of the device that you are using?

Can you try the suggestions in Post #3 of Game not loading/opening and see if they help. I hope you are able to get back into game soon. Crossing my fingers for you.