Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching for a picture of the hard at work decoration

Searching for a picture of the hard at work decoration

Can anyone direct me to a picture of the decoration called "hard at work"?

Executive Chef
    Another ios only offer?

The Honorable Panda

It's an item from a bundle pack, iOS only.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Is there a reason only ios gets these offers?

Thanks so much Kooky

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Is there a reason only ios gets these offers?
    Probably because different platforms always got different deals. Androids used to get 6 gems per new game that they were promoting from what I know when iOS didn't.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the hard at work for my bakery and everything is fine. My wife uses an android tablet though so I bought it for her using my iPad. Everything looks fine for me but when my wife logged in with her android there was just an empty space. It's not showing at all for her. She's emailed S8 about it. It was the same way with the gem dispenser. I bought the st Patrick's display for her a few weeks ago and that works fine for her so I can't understand why this one isn't showing.

So this is just a heads up to any android users that are thinking of doing the same.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Probably because different platforms always got different deals. Androids used to get 6 gems per new game that they were promoting from what I know when iOS didn't.
    That is not really a legit reason to give one platform something that is worth far more than six gems and not the other. Also kindle users don't get download gems or special offer deals of any kind. It would be nice instead of users speculating if someone who actually is an employee at the company would give a reason for it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    That is not really a legit reason to give one platform something that is worth far more than six gems and not the other. Also kindle users don't get download gems or special offer deals of any kind. It would be nice instead of users speculating if someone who actually is an employee at the company would give a reason for it.
    I didn't give that example as a fair trade. I was merely giving an example of what some of the differences were to point out that it's not just iOS that gets different things. It just depends on what each player values more. I'd rather get 6 free gems than pay $5. You should email them about it since they don't seem to answer these questions on this forum.

Executive Chef
    Please can you let us android users have the special offer? I really wanted that hard at work decoration

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast