Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Dust to Destiny - A Storybook Adventure!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashaumi View Post
    Just raise mouseguard to level15
    Still hv 20k food for firefox
    Already have firefox egg on tree of life

I think im gonna be okay
    Yaay

I started this quest at level14. Really newbie
    Now im level18. Still newbie
    But i hv 2 level15 cinderelka and mouseguard, the battle suddenly become so easy lol
    So i can collect at least 300food per 10min

Im waiting chapter 9
    Its abt 6hrs later

Wish me luck
    Thank you!
    Thats fantastic...your right on track....always plan ahead...good luck and congrats on leveling up

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Thats fantastic...your right on track....always plan ahead...good luck and congrats on leveling up
    Thank you! ��
    Thank you! ��

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm on the hatch a Firefox step on both my accounts. Furst attempt in main account gave me an ember bear. I bought a gem pack the other day so I sped that straight of the best and luckily got a Firefox but need to wait for that to b moved to do the rest of this chapter, since mouse guard is already at level 15 it will only be the adventurnips to do. My second account got a 14 hour which will b a hot dog which is new for that account but I don't spend gems on that account and it's quite late to b falling behind so we shall see how this works out! I might speed a few hours but not sure yet. At least my main account was able to get slightly bk on track although I could now b cutting it close

I'm on "hatch a Firefox" too. 1st attempt gave me an Ember Bear, 2nd attempt: Hot Dog, 3rd: Onyx Ox, 4th: Ember Bear.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I'm on "hatch a Firefox" too. 1st attempt gave me an Ember Bear, 2nd attempt: Hot Dog, 3rd: Onyx Ox, 4th: Ember Bear.
    Oh my! And I was stressing because I didn't get it first attempt but got it on second! Hope your luck changes!

Fashion Designer
    Easiest storybook yet, completed every level the day it needed too

Well 10 starts in 12 hours

Got breeds I needed first try every time, had plenty of food

Yeah

Makes up slightly for missing white tiger on restaurant by teeny bit

Farm Supplier
    Chapter " Dust to Destiny" done. So much fun all the way.
    And lived together happily ever after.
    Cheers, ID olgatt
    Last edited by olgatt; 04-27-16 at 11:10 AM. Reason: correction
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    I finished this a few hours ago. Done pretty well with everything, got a little panicked with the Firefox when I didn't get it first try so that set me back a bit and so close to the end could have made it hard to catch up but it all ended well. Now to get food supply back up and get prince charring out. I dont know about anyone else but I always feel sorry for my third story book animal. The first two you have to make epic, I hatch the third then get it to between 4 and 10 then go back to doing the animals I really want to level up lol!

Rhino Keeper
    So hope the habitat will be back for sale... I skipped this one previously as its too close to one of the celestial habitat release... Oh please... Please bring it back

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920