Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dust to Destiny - A Storybook Adventure!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stellasfairyland View Post
    Well said. Agree wholeheartedly!!!
    I so understand where you are coming from! I have 46 dragons in storage tha I cannot put out because I don't have room for them and the habitats they need. It takes forever to build up food and like you said, having to breed dragons I already have out wastes food and makes me have to sell dragons I want to keep. I got the dragon from chapter 2 & that is as far as I am going. Especially given that I could not get the last whale dragon from the last event before time ran out

Makes you wonder if Storm8 even takes the time to play their own games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I sacrificed some of my coins (I'm saving 10,000,000 to rescue Treent) and replaced 2 grand fire habitats with 2 grand dark habitats. Dark gives quite a bit more coinage and I really need all the gold I can get at this point.
    I have often wondered why food can't be purchased with coins. The gem cost for food is way too high so my poor animals are suffering from starvation.
    I expect to see the Animal Control Division or PETA show up at my forest door to close me down and confiscate my animals.
    I am saving for the same thing. I still have a couple of expansions to go before I get to the Treent, so it will be a couple of weeks before I get there.

Farm Supplier
    Can I ask a newbie question please regarding the storybook challenge.

Im new to the game, and this is my first storybook challenge. I have finished chapter 5 by using some gems to skip the delays in between each chapter. Chapter 6 has a delay of 2days 6 hours before i can get to it, with only 8 days left to get to chapter 10.

So my question is this, how can you finish a storybook in the time limit without having a lot of gems to throw at it? Am i forced to buy gems in order to finish this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by litabelaqua View Post
    Can I ask a newbie question please regarding the storybook challenge.

Im new to the game, and this is my first storybook challenge. I have finished chapter 5 by using some gems to skip the delays in between each chapter. Chapter 6 has a delay of 2days 6 hours before i can get to it, with only 8 days left to get to chapter 10.

So my question is this, how can you finish a storybook in the time limit without having a lot of gems to throw at it? Am i forced to buy gems in order to finish this?
    Rarely, is skipping the time to start the next Chapter early a good investment. The problem is that it does not accelerate the start time of subsequent Chapters. So to keep up your head start it costs more to skip ahead to the next Chapter. You are not skipping a delay, you are accelerating to the next Chapter. The subsequent Chapters still start at the same time, so either you wait or spend even more Gems to accelerate to the subsequent Chapters.

As far as finishing goes, if you wait until the next Chapter starts, you will be in the same position as if you did not accelerate at all. Most players can complete the Adventure in time without accelerating, providing they have enough food to feed the animals the Storybook requires. If I were you, I would just wait for the next Chapter to begin. You will be in the same position as most other players.

Are you guys going to post the information for the higher levels? Please do! I'm level 75.

New Resident
    Hi all
    Im level 14
    Is that information valid for level14?
    It requires lots lots food *sigh*

Rhino Keeper
    chapter 3 went smooth, hope for the same in the future Specially hatching animals, we'll see..
    I still need one gem friend (i'm whispering, sorry!) my amount of gems is still low, does anybody need one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasherbuns View Post
    Are you guys going to post the information for the higher levels? Please do! I'm level 75.
    Quote Originally Posted by ashaumi View Post
    Hi all
    Im level 14
    Is that information valid for level14?
    It requires lots lots food *sigh*
    The requirements are the same for all levels. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    I'm also finding it very annoying having to breed for 3 commons, house them and feed them. I don't even have one Armordillo or Firefox in my forest because of space limitations and I have dozens and dozens of animals in storage that I would like to hatch and feed...

Did chapter 4 today and I really don't want to breed for a Plantlers now because I have a feeling I might waste a super rare... Not sure what I'll do.

Edit: Many don't seem to like the Mouseguard. I think he's very cute! I'm just very glad he only has a sword and is not wearing any human clothes! He reminds me of the three musketeers for some reason. (Would love a Three Musketeers themed Storybook, btw!!!)
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 04-18-16 at 03:24 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Rarely, is skipping the time to start the next Chapter early a good investment. The problem is that it does not accelerate the start time of subsequent Chapters. So to keep up your head start it costs more to skip ahead to the next Chapter. You are not skipping a delay, you are accelerating to the next Chapter. The subsequent Chapters still start at the same time, so either you wait or spend even more Gems to accelerate to the subsequent Chapters.

As far as finishing goes, if you wait until the next Chapter starts, you will be in the same position as if you did not accelerate at all. Most players can complete the Adventure in time without accelerating, providing they have enough food to feed the animals the Storybook requires. If I were you, I would just wait for the next Chapter to begin. You will be in the same position as most other players.
    Ok so what you are saying is there will be time to complete the challenge without using gems to skip? in which case ill use the next 2 days to build up food supplies

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast