Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Shimmering Shrine - Diamond Habitat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Lol, I think we do appreciate the work that goes into it. Though the large size habitats for the drop dragons make them seem a little empty, and for us with space constraints a little wasteful.
    Yes, the work is phenomenal. I'm constantly amazed at the level of detail. Sultana, for instance (although I love Sourceress). I suppose it is easier for the artistic people - to non-artistic me it is mind boggling!

Flatfoot, the non-artistic me does seriously hope there is more than the 15 minutes testing you seem to have allowed above! LOL

Of course, you don't have to test breeding outcomes, that should save at least a week.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone noticed the coin accumulation on this habitat and/or any habitat that holds Diamond dragons? The counter is nonstop and goes so rapidly! Other habitats are like coin (pause) coin (pause) coin (pause) - this one is like coincoincoincoincoincoin
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Well, like the Pavolva battle with New Zealand, of course we will claim it is our word and y'all use it under license.

And no, we don't use "y'all" - I just threw it in for your benefit!
    Haha, thanks! <3 It doesn't get used as much as they use it on TV, when folks play people from the South, but it does get used!

And yah amerirish, it's like watching a slot machine sort of.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Yes, the work is phenomenal. I'm constantly amazed at the level of detail. Sultana, for instance (although I love Sourceress). I suppose it is easier for the artistic people - to non-artistic me it is mind boggling!

Flatfoot, the non-artistic me does seriously hope there is more than the 15 minutes testing you seem to have allowed above! LOL

Of course, you don't have to test breeding outcomes, that should save at least a week.
    Haha, oh it was far more than that. Just happened to be on the calendar to release today

We do actually test breeding outcomes. Of course we have other means, but we double check that everything works as planned.

***SNEAK PEAK***

Nightclub Owner
    Very cool looking Dragon, but my gold supply is too tapped out to spend 800 gold on anything that isn't a gold producing dragon

Sooooo, does this mean that we'll need more maps soon because we will have more expansions?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Oh jeez... You all want more of the drop dragons? You want more so your current ones can have friends? Do you know how long it takes for me to concept a dragon, work with art, animate it, get final renders and iconography, then implement it and test? It takes a long time. I'll have one tomorrow.
    I just have to say that you're awesome, Flatfoot! Keep up the gorgeous work, so nice to have beautiful looking dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are one, so am I!!! I did the same thing!!
    You could never be one, Kooky!

I am very glad I can start housing my diamonds together, awesome habitat!

The Honorable Panda
    Come on gold sale!! Kooky wants to get another one! ( I do mean UPGRADE this time!)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Come on gold sale!! Kooky wants to get another one! ( I do mean UPGRADE this time!)
    Yes yes, gold sale for me too, please! I'll have about 210 gold by 22/4 so not enough for this habitat, and I really want it! My FIRST diamond is gonna be on a nest in 28hrs, btw! SO HAPPY!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Haha, oh it was far more than that. Just happened to be on the calendar to release today

We do actually test breeding outcomes. Of course we have other means, but we double check that everything works as planned.

***SNEAK PEAK***
    Lol, yes I know you test breeding outcomes, just not for drop dragons as we can't breed them, was what I meant. I'm sorry if I implied you didn't test breeders! Although there is that Champion-black-splitting thread we are waiting on an answer for........ Pretty please?

This one is lovely!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast