Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Shimmering Shrine - Diamond Habitat

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Yes Dee not sure I've done the right thing buying this one, I can see the value that it helps with with total habitat count for us higher players but takes up the the same surface space as four single ones think I'll hang on to the small ones empty ones till I need the space ......
    Yes, the benefit is definitely the habitat count limit, plus the psychological benefits for the dragons of not being alone. I'm still worried about Dozer, Fruition and Demolition - it isn't healthy! Hopefully Flatfoot is giving consideration to that question. There definitely needs to be a Mrs Fruition and surely Dozer and Demolition could have shared accommodation?

Now I just need to be able to put Peacock and Blue Peacock together, plus Prime Chroma and Prime Eternal together, then I'll be happy. We need a habitat that can take ANY type, for those of us that like to have happy couples!

Executive Chef
    Can anyone tell me WHY, oh why, I didn't just UPGRADE existing habitats? Not like I have a shortage of them or anything! Idjit! at self!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Can anyone tell me WHY, oh why, I didn't just UPGRADE existing habitats? Not like I have a shortage of them or anything! Idjit! at self!
    I didn't even know it could be upgraded

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I upgraded one after I discovered it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    There wasn't anything to upgrade Diamond Fields to before this new habitat. Everyone got used to not having the choice to upgrade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    There wasn't anything to upgrade Diamond Fields to before this new habitat. Everyone got used to not having the choice to upgrade.

Now I feel like an idiot as I didn't upgrade existing ones either! It's true, we did get used to not having that feature on Diamond fields

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    You'll be able to collect from one habitat, also it counts as 1 habitat against your cap instead of 4.
    This is what makes this absolutely perfect for me! I was already one habitat away from limit again. Just too many dragons, no homes! I now have a 7 habitat cushion. Might be back to bad soon but this has been soooo needed!
    Last edited by jjblueyes; 04-16-16 at 03:36 PM.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

New Resident
    I also thank you for these new habitats so much so I decided make an exception and bought 5 of them. Not only for my current Diamond types but for the ones I hope have soon. I also hope us android players will soon have access to the Artic Isles and Dragon album soon. I thank you for the improvements over the last few years that have made some of us android folks feel like we've more a part of this community.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySasquatch View Post
    Hold 4 diamond dragons and takes just the same room as 4 regular diamond habitats and makes the same amount of coins as 1, but you have to spend gold for this one. No thanks, I'll pass since there's no reason to get this. 4 regular ones take up the same room and make the same coin, try harder next time.
    But for those on the habitat limit it counts as 1, not 4, so they can get 3 more habitats and take dragons out of storage.

Executive Chef
    So awesome to see someone from Australia use a word from my corner here in the South! (ie: idjit!!).

On topic, the more I look at this habitat, the more I LOVE the design. It's sooo beautiful!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast