Thread: Can you have unlimited no. of quick serves?

Can you have unlimited no. of quick serves?

Hi...
    I just noticed in another discussion others having over 100 quick serves.. I was under the impression you were only allowed to have 40 so can you have an unlimited amount?!

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure about unlimited but I currently have 239. So u can definitely have over 40. I never buy quick serves, I only have what I'm awarded or gifted, so it's possible you can only buy up to 40. However I don't know if that is a fact.

Thanks Inztrekfan.. When I am gifted it only allows 40 as says I have to use before they will gift more.. I have never bought quick serves and not sure how it works with being awarded.. that must be from where the extra comes from.. I have 44/40 so will see what happens when I use quick serves the next time if they take it from the gifted amount or the awarded amount and if I can still have over 40 if that makes sense!!

Rhino Keeper
    HOW do you guys get thet many quick serves? I'm struggling to get more than 15, and only spend them on last few days of cruises!

Grand Emperor
    You send requests for quickserves by logging into Facebook via your game. This way, you can get more quickserves.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry I'm just responding but I'm not logged into Facebook. Not a hundred percent sure but some of my quick serves came from cruises as prizes. I have a lot of wonderful neighbors and we gift each other and sometimes I get quick serves instead of coins! I don't use many at all unless I'm down to the wire and need to master recipes like the last Japanese event. So they sit there and add up. I currently have 250.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I'm not sure about unlimited but I currently have 239. So u can definitely have over 40. I never buy quick serves, I only have what I'm awarded or gifted, so it's possible you can only buy up to 40. However I don't know if that is a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Thanks Inztrekfan.. When I am gifted it only allows 40 as says I have to use before they will gift more.. I have never bought quick serves and not sure how it works with being awarded.. that must be from where the extra comes from.. I have 44/40 so will see what happens when I use quick serves the next time if they take it from the gifted amount or the awarded amount and if I can still have over 40 if that makes sense!!
    Hey guys, I am checking on this. I can only hold a max of 40 quickserves at a time. ( I only get them from neighbors, and drops in game.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Hi...
    I just noticed in another discussion others having over 100 quick serves.. I was under the impression you were only allowed to have 40 so can you have an unlimited amount?!

If you already have 40 Quick Serves, you are unable to receive anymore from neighbors. However, you can get over 40 Quick Serves through Bundles or goals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request