Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rotating walls

wall can't rotate

hi, I'm a new player and confused with the wall that I bought, it can't be rotated at all while when I visit community, I saw some has wall can be put in the different way / rotate. Is it something I must buy in order to get my wall can be rotate ? thx

Senior Moderator
    Walls will rotate when you set them directly next to each other.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

That does not work. Please explain. There is a rotate feature for the wall but I also cannot figure out exactly how to make it rotate. Placing it next to another wall just makes one long line. Then, if I was able to rotate and I use your theory, I wouldn't then be able to make a T wall and separate the animals

Nightclub Owner
    Place 2 walls next to each other. Place another wall above or below (has to be touching) one of those walls.

X
    XX

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missoliviasmom View Post
    That does not work. Please explain. There is a rotate feature for the wall but I also cannot figure out exactly how to make it rotate. Placing it next to another wall just makes one long line. Then, if I was able to rotate and I use your theory, I wouldn't then be able to make a T wall and separate the animals
    Instead of continuing the wall, put the new wall piece beside the other wall, it will then rotate itself to join up and make a corner

Huh? Why can't you just enable the rotate button? Geeeez

Nope. I just tried adding another section..the rotate button is still not enabled and it wants to continue in a straight line. Game is being deleted. I have better things to do with my time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missoliviasmom View Post
    Nope. I just tried adding another section..the rotate button is still not enabled and it wants to continue in a straight line. Game is being deleted. I have better things to do with my time.
    There is no rotate button for walls. If it's still going in a straight line you're just putting the wall next to the existing wall in the same line. You have to put the wall in the place it would be if it was all ready rotated.

What you are doing (Z being the new piece you're placing)

XXXZ

What you should be doing

Z
    XXX

That is seriously the stupidest thing. I have no idea how I made it work..I just kept dropping he wall until it moved. Why not just enable the rotate button? I see many posts for people having he same problem and it could be solved quite easily by ENABLING THE ROTATE BUTTON

Farm Supplier
    I can't rotate them too. I tried but I get a line or more lines, but all parallel.
    No way for me to do two walls one Perpendicular to the other.
    I see other can do it, but I'm not able.
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast