Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quest for food returns coins instead

Quest for food returns coins instead

Is anyone else having this problem? I will send my magic out on a quest for food and when it's done, he has coins. Thoughts anyone??

Oh no! We tested this and got Food back with the quest & Magic Dragon. This is for the Mainland Magic Show right? If you are still getting Coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Oh no! We tested this and got Food back with the quest & Magic Dragon. This is for the Mainland Magic Show right? If you are still getting Coins, please take a screenshot so that we can investigate this further. Thank you!
    I also get 3,000 in coins sometimes when questing for food.

Earlier today I got coins. It just finished and I got food....Just sent out Magic again, so we'll see what it comes back with! Thanks!!

Okay, thanks! It appears there is a chance to get the main item from these quests, a random chance. The most popular prize will be Coins.

Okay, thanks! It appears there is a chance to get the main item from these quests, a random chance. The most popular prize will be Coins.
    So, I quested again for food...and I got coins. So, is this going to be the norm now? That when we quest, it is just a random chance that we will get the item we are questing for and there is more of a chance that we will get coins??? REALLY?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	335.3 KB 
ID:	30283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	212.5 KB 
ID:	30284  

For these Quests, there is a chance to get the main prize that you are questing for.

I just had the same issue, sent the magic dragon for crops and got coins. This just started recently I used to get what I quested for it was just the amount that would differ.

New Resident
    I also get coins. Frustrating that I spend more coins than I get back, particularly when I want food and coins are precious.

Rhino Keeper
    For these Quests, there is a chance to get the main prize that you are questing for.
    A few questions, if you're more likely to receive coins than the advertised prize, what's the point of having the Quest for Coins? And why isn't it posted in the Quest description that you have a CHANCE to receive quest prize?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast