Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I wish I could put Diamond Temple in storage because the sight of it will always remind me how foolish I was falling for the sale, super lemon Diamond Temple bleh.
    Just sell it. It still costs the same in the market if you ever want to use it again.

Selling it gives you 7,800 coins. oo-Lala

Farm Supplier
    You can just sell the Temple

For me the Temple has been effective, got 1 unicorn and 1 gold or 1 diamond for 10 attempts (I didn't speed the breedings or just the last few hours).

Rhino Keeper
    It as a total bust for me buying this temple. Nothing and it seemed I got more commons than the very before. I think my only new dragon was a charisma which wasn't that exciting.

Fashion Designer
    I have nothing with the first time I actived diamond temple, only common, rare and sup rare, but no Diamond !
    But after that I sold the temple and bought new one and have Prism !!!! Oh my god I am so happy right now.
    I am still trying for Dark Angle and Valiant. Hope for something new!
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    People have different experiences to be sure and even different experiences each time they activate it. I have always got at least one diamond hybrid, even if not the one I want. First time I got several I wanted, plus spares. Second time I got only Mercury and third time Anubis. Yet other islands seem to get more or none. Very unpredictable.

Oh, meoconlunar - CONGRATS!!

Executive Chef
    My main account bought it for the first time and scored Anubis and Crusader. My second account reactivated for the first time and got a quetzal only (first purchase a couple months ago yielded black diamond, prism and mercury). No speeding.

Executive Chef
    I re activated my temple to try for Valiant while it was on sale. I got two Diamond Hybrids while it was active. One was another Anubis, and just before it went inactive, I got Valiant! Woohoo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Bought it on friday. I'm breeding Centurion and Black Diamond or Midnight and Diamond trying for Valiant and Prime Eternal. My results so far:
    Black Diamond
    Coral x2
    Penumbra
    Charm x2
    Coral x2

Hope this gets better cause so far I'm pretty disappointed...

Hi Can you tell me how much gold or coins it takes to reactivate the Diamond Temple? Mine is getting ready to expire Seems like I got jipped I had 3 days now I have 14 hrs! Thanks for the info

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by najee10123 View Post
    Hi Can you tell me how much gold or coins it takes to reactivate the Diamond Temple? Mine is getting ready to expire Seems like I got jipped I had 3 days now I have 14 hrs! Thanks for the info
    300 gold
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast