Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    What combo did you use for prime eternal?
    Diamond and black diamond both lvl 15

Rhino Keeper
    I am over the moon, just bred my Valiant (48 hours on the den)!!!
    I got the diamond temple, 2 breeding dens and I've been speeding up all breeding times, got it with Diamond level 13 +Chariot level 11 at around breeding try number 100
    The diamond temple has been amazing for me, in around 100 tries I got 7 diamond hybrids: 1 Angel, 1 Unicorn, 1 Mercury, 3 Crusaders & 1 Valiant!
    I had Mercury and Crusader before I got the Diamond Temple but I highly recommend it as I got 3 new Diamond hybrids with it! Be prepared to spend a lot of gold to speed up breeding times but it was so worth it!

Rhino Keeper
    My temple was a dud! Never have I bred so many common dragons. Is there a 'lemon law' for these like when you by a car that breaks down all the time? Even at the sale price of 60 gold (plus 100 to activate the roost for this), I got ripped off

Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    My temple was a dud! Never have I bred so many common dragons. Is there a 'lemon law' for these like when you by a car that breaks down all the time? Even at the sale price of 60 gold (plus 100 to activate the roost for this), I got ripped off

Sorry TwiWoods. Looks like I got a lemon nest too. Soooo disappointed. I would like a refund for my defective temple as well.

Rhino Keeper
    mimbiville2 - thanks! I'm sorry for us both but take comfort that I'm not the only one. It took me a year and a half to breed my first Diamond so hopefully I won't have to wait for more than a year to breed my next one!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got mixed results.

My main account got 4 diamond hybrids (Anubis, crusader, Mercury, and another crusader). I already had all of them, and makes 6 Mercury and 4 crusaders. Ugh. Sad to be annoyed by diamond hybrids, but it was disappointing. I threw around 500 gold at it between the temple, extra den, and speed breeding. In the future (now that my temple has expired), I'm probably gonna use rainbow sentinel and diamond and try for diamond prism and valiant simultaneously. I've been trying for diamond prism since about September 2015. Ugh.

On my secondary account I got valiant right away - and right before the temple expired got gold dragon! So again, successful for me.

On my 3rd account, I got nothing for my temple. A while back, I bought the prime eternal there since I had no diamond dragon. Using it, plus traditional methods of getting a plain diamond dragon... Got nothing.

I bought it on my two baby accounts (both in the mid 40s level) and got no diamonds. A waste of 60 gold.

And since I'm a glutton for punishment, I am also managing my friend's two accounts currently while she's super busy with work and taking a break from the game. I bought the diamond temple for both of her accounts and again got no diamond hybrids at all.

So successful in only 2 out of 7 accounts I manage. I wish it'd at least guarantee one hybrid or something. Or maybe just be up front about what the exact probability of success is with the temple (versus the misleading 600%).

Executive Chef
    So far with the temple I've bred a Crusader (which I already had) and now got a Gold (which I didn't). I used Lunar Rainbow hoping for Anubis or Diamond Prism. Trying for Gold gives short fails while the others don't. But I'll take it!

Yes, so I decided (against my better judgment) to activate the temple. (Not even going to mention the rip off of TeamLava then starting an event that causes you to have to breed dragons which then uses up time that you paid for with temple) and to further add insult I also activated my breeding roost.
    What, you might ask, did these fine purchases get me? Well (Keep in mind, I was trying for Astromancer):
    4 March Mayhems (which I already had and hate)
    2 Air
    2 Mist
    Ambassador (again, already had)
    Aries and Gemini (not so upset as I was missing these)
    Landworm (super rare? Not for me, I can breed them like rabbits)
    3 Leos (already had)
    2 Genies (one helped on the tales the other just irked me)
    AND, (drumroll please) 5 Incredibly rare and hard to get Waters!!!!!

All in all, a complete waste of resources. Thanks TL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    LOL. Mine is too. I've activated the temple 3 different times since I bought it including this last sale and never has it produced a super or ultra dragon. I think I got a rare once...maybe twice....maybe.... but that's it. It should have a big ol' yellow lemon hovering above it. I doubt I'll be activating it again. If I could put it in storage, I would.

Fashion Designer
    I wish I could put Diamond Temple in storage because the sight of it will always remind me how foolish I was falling for the sale, super lemon Diamond Temple bleh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast