Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diamond temple

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Diamond temple

I think I saw a pop up for a sale on the diamond temple several days ago that was good til the 15th. Now I'm not seeing the pop up. Did that sale expire? If I already bought the temple, if I recharge it, do I get the sale price (assuming it's still available)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I think I saw a pop up for a sale on the diamond temple several days ago that was good til the 15th. Now I'm not seeing the pop up. Did that sale expire? If I already bought the temple, if I recharge it, do I get the sale price (assuming it's still available)
    If you have the temple, click on the "Activate it" button, and it will show you the current price. I had the same problem, I couldn't see the price in the market because I already own the temple. I got the sale price of 60 gold to recharge it. The sale may have ended today, but it doesn't charge you until it shows the price, and you have to click on another button that says "buy".
    Good Luck! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I got the temple on sale and love it! Thanks TL!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Mine is currently active so I cannot check, but the sale was suppose to be until 4-15. If you click to reactivate and it is no longer on sale, please let me know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Iwish i knew how the temple works I dont understand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marchtoday View Post
    Iwish i knew how the temple works I dont understand
    It just sits there glowing and by being there it increases your chances of breeding diamonds and diamond hybrids. You don't actually do anything with it, like putting dragons in it or anything like that.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 04-17-16 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Fix typo
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Nightclub Owner
    Well, not only did buying a temple not help me at all in my first few days of trying for Valiant, it has now become a total waste of 60 gold. I can't try for Valiant at all anymore because of (1) Tales Dragons and (2) Limited Time Toxic Dragon. I'm so profoundly disappointed in this whole system
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Well, not only did buying a temple not help me at all in my first few days of trying for Valiant, it has now become a total waste of 60 gold. I can't try for Valiant at all anymore because of (1) Tales Dragons and (2) Limited Time Toxic Dragon. I'm so profoundly disappointed in this whole system
    There is no way known I would even consider trying for Toxic under the circumstances! Tales and Valiant definitely my priorities. IF (and at this stage it is looking like a mighty big "if" I get Valiant, Toxic might stand a chance.

Rhino Keeper
    Very weird result. Diamond temple active. Bred gold and rainbow. Got winter. How is that even possible?? No white in the mix at all. Something is off for sure. On my other den I did breed prime eternal quite a happy surprise there

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    Very weird result. Diamond temple active. Bred gold and rainbow. Got winter. How is that even possible?? No white in the mix at all. Something is off for sure. On my other den I did breed prime eternal quite a happy surprise there
    What combo did you use for prime eternal?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast