Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Bones Dragon- Crafting Dragon (Ends May 17)

Nightclub Owner
    Crafting it now that I no longer need to craft for Tales
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    The question is, do I have any use for two, or do I just sit on bombs until the new dragon? I really have no need for two. But with all these long incubating times, there ends up being nothing to do in the game.

I think one will do.

Nightclub Owner
    I only keep 1 of each dragon I have because I don't have the space for it, not sure how others are though
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I've got two each of Fire, Air, Forest and Jewelry. Jewelry because I can't bring myself to dispose of the Diamond parent, and the other is epic. I also have two each of Crusader, Gold and Quetzal. I'd like a spare Diamond for breeding, but so far no luck. My general rule is one only. I don't need large gems any more, so no need to trade for large. Really, therefore, no need for two! The food can be handy......

Fashion Designer
    The only issue I can see is if you stop mining after 1 dragon you'll miss all the food you get from mining. If you waste a lot of bombs it can run up in a serious amount of food you don't get

Executive Chef
    I don't know about your mine, Hepatu, but I really get not much food from the dragon side of the mine. The land side I got 15,000 the other day (lots of dynamite), but the dragon side can be very frugal with the bonuses. I didn't really miss it last time when I stopped mining waiting for the new dragon. But you are right, it is certainly a consideration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I don't know about your mine, Hepatu, but I really get not much food from the dragon side of the mine. The land side I got 15,000 the other day (lots of dynamite), but the dragon side can be very frugal with the bonuses. I didn't really miss it last time when I stopped mining waiting for the new dragon. But you are right, it is certainly a consideration.
    Ever since I understood the logic of mining, my averages are 300 apples/bomb and 600 apples/dynamite. This is very consistent with my average of 2.2 items/explosive. Or, there is a 25% chance of getting any bonus (apples or coins).
    Spreadsheets don't lie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've got two each of Fire, Air, Forest and Jewelry. Jewelry because I can't bring myself to dispose of the Diamond parent, and the other is epic. I also have two each of Crusader, Gold and Quetzal. I'd like a spare Diamond for breeding, but so far no luck. My general rule is one only. I don't need large gems any more, so no need to trade for large. Really, therefore, no need for two! The food can be handy......
    Same here, ever since those gem dragons can be bred, I no longer need to trade for gems
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same here, ever since those gem dragons can be bred, I no longer need to trade for gems
    What about when you need them for Dragon Tales? That's one reason why I trade for them. I also still craft dragons as I only have the one breeding den, no roost and it certainly helped when the Leaderboard event was going on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    What about when you need them for Dragon Tales? That's one reason why I trade for them. I also still craft dragons as I only have the one breeding den, no roost and it certainly helped when the Leaderboard event was going on.
    Small gems for dragon tales, so need to trade rare, not super rare from the collections.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast