Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Dragon:Flash Tournament: Immovable Dragon April 15 2016

Nightclub Owner
    I don't know what it is with my game lately, but no matter how many times I put Diamond, Infinity and/or Passion up against a Level 20 Champ I cannot beat them at all without Ulti. The tourney before this last one, I spent the entire day on Saturday fighting the round 25 Champ (can't remember which one) and lost the whole day because I had to use Ulti the next day anyway. It ended up with me speeding a couple of rounds because I was running out of time. I know it happens sometimes, but it's the new normal for me. <end rant>
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I don't know what it is with my game lately, but no matter how many times I put Diamond, Infinity and/or Passion up against a Level 20 Champ I cannot beat them at all without Ulti. The tourney before this last one, I spent the entire day on Saturday fighting the round 25 Champ (can't remember which one) and lost the whole day because I had to use Ulti the next day anyway. It ended up with me speeding a couple of rounds because I was running out of time. I know it happens sometimes, but it's the new normal for me. <end rant>
    You are not alone.
    I have been getting stuck against 1 Level 20 Champ, use all suggested dragons and have my Level 15 Diamond battle. Thing is I notice the Diamond does less damage overall before it loses. What I do find strange after clearing the roadblock I then find the other champions etc easy to ****, usually 1 or two attempts.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920