Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update April 13 2016

Australian Outback as a restaurant theme? I wonder if we'll get aboriginal recipes.

Odd choice but whatever. Some folks will be delighted and get very creative with the decor.

The koala pen is cute. Nothing else appeals to me.

Banned
    Well, I seem to be having the same problem here, too! I thought it was going to be a Rainy Day theme, and I have just finished getting ready for it, too! What's with the Outback theme anyway? I don't have anything against wild animals, but this isn't Disney's Animal Kingdom @ Walt Disney World, u know what I'm saying? I have gone to great lengths to get myself ready for the new goals on both BS and RS, OK? If you are not going to inform us immediately, I might quit both of these games, but I am not going to because I am trying to help my neighbors on both of my games in the way of what they need to know, OK? I love the way I've been keeping up with both of my neighborhoods, and it isn't easy because of the quantity of neighbors that I currently have, which is almost 100 on both games, but these are the ones on my tablet. I also have a Bakery and Restaurant on my cell phone, too! I don't know how many people I have in my neighborhoods on either of those 2 Story Games, but I try and do the same thing for them, too, so I am torn between 2 bakeries and also 2 restaurants, too! Whew! Anyway, I'll be back again tomorrow, OK? Thanks again for your help.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I lke the koala tree but where is the shrimp on the barbie?

and wats wrong with that kangaroo? if that is a kangaroo??
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post

I like the theme. But i was wondering about the kangaroo, too. I guess it has been to a vet who had too much bandages. Maybe there'll be an australian vet around as well. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post

We don't have shrimp on the barbie in Australia. A shrimp is a short person and it is not kind to cook them. Plus cannibalism is illegal.

The little animals put onto the BBQ is called a prawn. Better served fresh as a cocktail according to most people.

I'm glad to see Indigenous art designs but I wish there was an oven. The wallaby looks a bit sick, is it covered in bandages?

Also, just so people know - the word Aboriginal needs a capital letter please.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    I just noticed that, why is that kangaroo all wrapped up like a mummy????

I was really looking forward to new appliances. Kangaroo cola, etc.

Executive Chef
    It doesn't even look like a kangaroo! It looks like a wallaby (if you ignore the bandages).
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    The tables look new so we might not be able to see new appliances but um with everyone else, goals r supposed to be 2nd Wed of the month & that hasn't been happening, no Easter goal, maybe they want us to quit.......

Fashion Designer
    I dunno, it could work with some themes. Won't fit in mine but the kangaroo would be good at Halloween......

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast