Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Legendary! Onyx Direwolf! April 12 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! I love this animal! Even better, now that I finally have crystal unicorn, I can actually try breeding one! I love how they went almost full black with it too, very cool looking and sharp! ^_^ I think I'll try CU with dark/nature combination for a while, since there are still several dark nature creatures I would love to get as well.

Fashion Designer
    The Onyx Direwolf is a fine looking animal. Thumbs up here. I've been trying, for what feels like forever, to breed ANY of the gem/nature/dark hybrids. I haven't been successful yet (nothing but planthers). I'll continue breeding my Unicorn, Mycah, with a dark/nature hybrid and hoping that I might be lucky and get one of them soon.

Another incredably beautiful animal, Flatfoot is on a role lately between this and the stunning World Traveller event animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    The Onyx Direwolf is a fine looking animal. Thumbs up here. I've been trying, for what feels like forever, to breed ANY of the gem/nature/dark hybrids. I haven't been successful yet (nothing but planthers). I'll continue breeding my Unicorn, Mycah, with a dark/nature hybrid and hoping that I might be lucky and get one of them soon.
    If your only aim is to "force-breed-out" either gem-nature and/or gem-dark hybrids, and if you don't need any of the nature-dark outcomes, it's far wiser to breed your Unicorn with the Pandaffodil (1 hour fails) or with Skyger (7 hour fails). That way you can get a lot more breedings done in the same amount of time.
    For that very reason I've been doing Unicorn + Frostfang breedings the past 1.5 weeks or so (unsuccessfully), and I now decided to not use dark-water as breeding partner for my Unicorn at this time, but rather I'm staying on the Unicorn + Skyger formula for the moment...
    Last edited by ogreve; 04-13-16 at 01:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    This is absolutely beautiful. I'm not a fan of GOT but it's still a nice creature.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    I've been doing the same. Btw dark-nature-gem & earth-nature-gem.
    The only other gem mixes I currently have are 1 water/gem & 1 fire/gem. Maybe I'll switch to single element force breeding for a little too & see if I can get the breeding going. I actually picked up the last 2 new animals in my attempts (tree frog just yesterday), so hoping I have the breeding gods on my side. Really was just hoping for that long timer
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Hi Kooky Panda , FlatFoot how many hours has this beautiful villain

Fashion Designer
    Hello Drachenia,
    Do You have this guy at Your Fish-hook perhaps ????

Rhino Keeper
    I bred skyger and level 15 crystal unicorn 11 times and got a 43 hour timer so I don't know if I got it or not.Does anyone know breeding time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I bred skyger and level 15 crystal unicorn 11 times and got a 43 hour timer so I don't know if I got it or not.Does anyone know breeding time?
    I believe you have it because the Jade....the other dark gem hybrid....is 45 hours.

Congratulations!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast