Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 4-12-2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update 4-12-2016

Update day
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Did anyone notice that on the new catalog cover, there is no star rating on any of the items, it just has thirteen hours. Is this intentional?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneneal62 View Post
    Did anyone notice that on the new catalog cover, there is no star rating on any of the items, it just has thirteen hours. Is this intentional?
    That's happened before, I'm sure they'll fix it, thx for noticing

Interesting theme for catalog. Cute dress. Long (13 hrs) stocking time, low xp. Profit decent on shoes and bangles, low for dress and headphones.

Under the design tab, full size counter for coins, wall record shelf for coins, floor record player (on a stand) for gems, and album aisle for coins. No display or mannequin.

Update ultralite. Not feeling it for this theme.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Long (13 hrs) stocking time, low xp.
    Low XP has been the norm on all new catalogs for many months now. Storm8 must be trying to slow down our level advancement. The stingy XP of newer catalogs has changed my ordering priority to older catalogs that yield far more XP. I want to reach level 100, but it's going to take me twice as long if I prioritize the newer catalogs.

This would have been the perfect occasion to bring back the record racks that have been removed for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Low XP has been the norm on all new catalogs for many months now. Storm8 must be trying to slow down our level advancement. The stingy XP of newer catalogs has changed my ordering priority to older catalogs that yield far more XP. I want to reach level 100, but it's going to take me twice as long if I prioritize the newer catalogs.
    Totally agree. I'm doing the same thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    I sent a note asking them to change this. Fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, that they listen.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I sent a note asking them to change this. Fingers crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed, that they listen.
    Thanks IsisGarden! Yes a change is long overdue. They were probably hoping players just wouldn't notice the pitiful amount of XP in the new catalogs, but we have.

Executive Chef
    It's been several days and the new catalogue still has no mastery levels. Is this a mistake or by design?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast