Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cooking camp or Mythic Research Center?

Rhino Keeper

Cooking camp or Mythic Research Center?

I only have enough for one. Which one should I get?

Nightclub Owner
    Do you need more Kitchen Power (adventure) or Animals, then you got your primary answer.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Get the research center now, they could change the alicorn craft at anytime, making it harder to create, limiting them, making the materials needed for them rare

Get it and craft alicorn said now. Energy is always more important during events than extra kitchens

I have 3 kitchens that get used rarely unless it's events

But it took over 2 years to craft 1 alicorn that gives energy once a week

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    I got the center and even managed to craft one ali, though I finished almost all the blue boars and purple golems (android) so I might craft my second only if I'll get some tokens from the fountain. Even if the energy drops will be changed, is a better prize than the camp.

Executive Chef
    I opted for the research center as I already have 3 kitchens (including Winter Bakery). They often stand idle. I just placed my first purple alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    Here's my take on it, it depends where you are in the game and what you have that needs to be done. I decided to forgo the cooking camp for the research center because I would rather have the alicorns for the energy instead of the camp because I have the 2 kitchens and a winter bakery and 2 feast tables. I'm not anywhere near maxed on food but when there is a lull I can start cooking using my alicorns to harvest. Also now i have more energy to try and fight the monsters. I have 3 alicorns now that's 120 extra energy a day to collect from things I necessarily couldn't before. For me it out weighs the cooking camp. I'm going to try for 10 alicorns before trying for the camp I think.

And you can always put out several other buildings that drop food items such as summer gazebo, food shelter, windmill, etc.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    And you can always put out several other buildings that drop food items such as summer gazebo, food shelter, windmill, etc.
    Eggs and dairy trade also provides food items. I do this one a lot

Nightclub Owner
    I have the MRC and two purple alicorns; my gold token balance right now is 13. I'm not sure whether I should make as many alicorns as possible or stop at 2 and try for the cooking camp. I also have 3 kitchens so don't need it necessarily just would get it for the sake of getting it. Any thoughts?

A question along the same lines: I notice that you can use 70 gold tokens to craft a "second cabbage hut" - does this mean you have to already have a hut to do this trade? I don't have a hut but would like one; don't have enough gems to buy one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I have 3 alicorns now that's 120 extra energy a day to collect from things I necessarily couldn't before.
    THAT'S how much energy the alicorns give? I thought it was only one full refill once a week?

[confused newbie here, in case it wasn't obvious ]

Edit: wait, was that a typo and it's 120 energy a week?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast