Thread: Cabbage in the Baron's Game Tent

Host(ess)

Cabbage in the Baron's Game Tent

Hi,

I bougth for a lot of gems a Cabbage Hut to have extra cabbages.
    I'm wondering that I only get ?ne cabbage??
    To earn the special price in the Baron Game tent I need at least 6 cabbages,
    that's the reason I bougth the special Hut??
    I never can throw more than 4 cabbages so I never earn the special price.
    Can you take in considering if we can get 3 cabbages in the hut please??

Best regards, Petrim

The Honorable Panda
    See current thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Without the Cabbage Hut, you can only have 3 Rotten Cabbages to throw per day (unless you choose to buy more with Gems). If you have the Cabbage Hut, you can throw 4 a day. If you want to collect more Rotten Cabbages to throw at once, you can keep your 4 Rotten Cabbages, and then collect 1 a day through the Cabbage Hut until you decide when you want to use them. The only thing if you stock up on Rotten Cabbage is that you can only get 1 additional a day from the Hut, you won't receive an extra 3 from the Baron's Game Tent. This is because the Baron's Game Tent will only bring you up to 3 Rotten Cabbages daily, if you have more than 3, it won't add more. (Ex: If you have 1, it will add 2 to bring you up to 3. If you have 3, you wont' earn any since you already have 3.)

You don't see Rotten Cabbages in your Inventory, but if you want to see how many you have, just open the Baron's Game Tent and you'll see how many you have there.

This is the main thread about the Barons Tent and has more info on how to accumulate cabbages... https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1070491
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-11-16 at 03:35 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I try to collect 3 times cabbages from the hut and after that I open the gametent.
    I still only have 3 cabbages? So it won't work to have 6 to try to get the special price.
    It's a missing chance. Hope you create a possibility to throw with 6 cabbages. The chance
    to earn the price is small, but their is a chance. Now I only feel sorry that I give a lot of
    diamant to have the hut......

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by petrim View Post
    I try to collect 3 times cabbages from the hut and after that I open the gametent.
    I still only have 3 cabbages? So it won't work to have 6 to try to get the special price.
    It's a missing chance. Hope you create a possibility to throw with 6 cabbages. The chance
    to earn the price is small, but their is a chance. Now I only feel sorry that I give a lot of
    diamant to have the hut......
    You can accumulate cabbages... Did you read the post I linked for you?

What you do is wait until you get your daily 3 and DO NOT USE THEM. Once you have your daily 3, only then do you collect from your cabbage hut. Don't throw any cabbages until you have accumulated enough cabbages from your hut. This will take you 3-4 weeks to get 25 cabbages to get a major prize.

You won't get a major prize with 6 cabbages. You need to nearly clear the board to get the major prize.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

What you do is wait until you get your daily 3 and DO NOT USE THEM. Once you have your daily 3, only then do you collect from your cabbage hut. Don't throw any cabbages until you have accumulated enough cabbages from your hut. This will take you 3-4 weeks to get 25 cabbages to get a major prize.

You won't get a major prize with 6 cabbages. You need to nearly clear the board to get the major prize.
    *Oke, I give it a try and let you know if it works! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by petrim View Post
    *Oke, I give it a try and let you know if it works! Thanks.
    Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

I?ve read this linked page several times hoping I just missed something but I have not been able to find my answer there so I came here. I have the baron?s puppet (2) and they both drop rotten cabbages and I collect from them every 8 hours but they do not add to my total rotten cabbages in the tent. Am I doing something incorrectly? I?ve followed those instructions. I read them before buying the cabbage hut and puppets (during this last sale) and I incorrectly assumed the cabbages dropped would be added to my total and now I?m pretty disappointed if I wasted those gems on a purchase specifically for the cabbages and those cabbages aren?t even being added to my total. :/

Not sure about this... don't recall off the top of my head reading about it not counting. I might need more data or info from other players to confirm, but if you want to reach out to Support they could check your game and tell you if the cabbages added or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisxc View Post
    I?ve read this linked page several times hoping I just missed something but I have not been able to find my answer there so I came here. I have the baron?s puppet (2) and they both drop rotten cabbages and I collect from them every 8 hours but they do not add to my total rotten cabbages in the tent. Am I doing something incorrectly? I?ve followed those instructions. I read them before buying the cabbage hut and puppets (during this last sale) and I incorrectly assumed the cabbages dropped would be added to my total and now I?m pretty disappointed if I wasted those gems on a purchase specifically for the cabbages and those cabbages aren?t even being added to my total. :/
    Hi. I am probably saying what you already know but cabbages from the puppets are a random/rare drop (unlike the cabbage hut which gives one every time). Are you seeing the cabbages appear on your screen after clicking on the puppet?

I have one and have not yet had it drop a cabbage.