Thread: Fryer Question with counters stacked high!

Rhino Keeper

Fryer Question with counters stacked high!

I am very grateful to have a fryer however, the amount of servings they produce is overwhelming! But at 7 and 8 coins who is complaining. My question is it best to remove some of the counters as they empty so the items go through more quickly?
    Does food spoil? At level 52 I also have a large number of onion rings, fried ice cream, creme br?l?e and gingerbread cookies. Is this a better strategy to remove some counters until some servings go down? My onion rings for example is 59,677 servings after the goal was met!!!! I'm fairly new but I have noticed some of my neighbors at these levels have less counters.

It would make sense to have less tables and chairs especially if no one sits at them. But does it affect the number of servings an hour being used? I'm concerned that the food will go bad. At this rate I will have onion rings for a good month straight. I play 10 hours a day. I can't stop playing, I'm addicted.

Any tips or strategy hints to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    I am very grateful to have a fryer however, the amount of servings they produce is overwhelming! But at 7 and 8 coins who is complaining. My question is it best to remove some of the counters as they empty so the items go through more quickly?
    Does food spoil? At level 52 I also have a large number of onion rings, fried ice cream, creme br?l?e and gingerbread cookies. Is this a better strategy to remove some counters until some servings go down? My onion rings for example is 59,677 servings after the goal was met!!!! I'm fairly new but I have noticed some of my neighbors at these levels have less counters.

It would make sense to have less tables and chairs especially if no one sits at them. But does it affect the number of servings an hour being used? I'm concerned that the food will go bad. At this rate I will have onion rings for a good month straight. I play 10 hours a day. I can't stop playing, I'm addicted.

Any tips or strategy hints to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    I would add tables and chairs because it definitely affects how fast your food sells. Even though your tables might be not always busy with customers, I think that when you not in game the amount of food sold depends on how much tables you have, so more tables=more customers. For example when I have had 10 tables my food would stay on counters even over night. With 20 tables the food is pretty much always gone and I can't keep up lol.
    Also I'm not sure why you wanna remove counters, I mean you can just simply not cook for a couple of days until your food is sold.
    Food does not spoil in this game :>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I would add tables and chairs because it definitely affects how fast your food sells. Even though your tables might be not always busy with customers, I think that when you not in game the amount of food sold depends on how much tables you have, so more tables=more customers. For example when I have had 10 tables my food would stay on counters even over night. With 20 tables the food is pretty much always gone and I can't keep up lol.
    Also I'm not sure why you wanna remove counters, I mean you can just simply not cook for a couple of days until your food is sold.
    Food does not spoil in this game :>
    Thanks for the quick reply catfoodie! I read on some posts that the food was spoiled. Maybe that had to do with people turning their chairs so that when they returned the next time their food would still be there. That's where I was confused. You answered my biggest concern. With Kyoko taking up another 4 counters, I'm pretty limited to what I can cook. I am just finishing my last 2 AllStar boxes so now I can try the fruit mochi and the biscuit stix. Pretty sweet coins going on there! I thought I read that these are going to be permanent recipes, but is that only if you make the bento goals? I'm still fairly new at this game. I wish I would have read the forum earlier.This is what happens when you are injured and can't do much but Pain and torture aka Physical Therapy! i am slowly getting better but now I am seriously addicted. Thanks again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply catfoodie! I read on some posts that the food was spoiled. Maybe that had to do with people turning their chairs so that when they returned the next time their food would still be there. That's where I was confused. You answered my biggest concern. With Kyoko taking up another 4 counters, I'm pretty limited to what I can cook. I am just finishing my last 2 AllStar boxes so now I can try the fruit mochi and the biscuit stix. Pretty sweet coins going on there! I thought I read that these are going to be permanent recipes, but is that only if you make the bento goals? I'm still fairly new at this game. I wish I would have read the forum earlier.This is what happens when you are injured and can't do much but Pain and torture aka Physical Therapy! i am slowly getting better but now I am seriously addicted. Thanks again
    I'm glad to help! This game can be confusing at times haha
    Sometimes people turn around chairs for cruise event during which you have to cook specific food and deliver it to the cruise ship. A lot of players pre cook food to save up time and in order to keep food from selling players turn around chairs so customers can't come inside and eat. Food doesn't spoil in this game and can stay on the counters for very long periods of time haha
    The recipes unfortunately are not permanent. There are 2 locked recipes that you can unlock by completing 2 quest lines :<