Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What animals would you most like to see back

Executive Chef

What animals would you most like to see back

Either through a tournament, spin to win or limited breeding time what animals would you most like to see back? I would love the ghostrich, Zeus moose, scarecrow, winter wonderlamb and menoram. (You can only pick 5 max or I would have a few more!)

That's a tough question you're asking there I think mine would be Bastet, Deadwing, Unicornucopia, Peony Pony and Halloweasel

Executive Chef
    All of the music and egypt animals for me. I HATE I missed the egyptian ones especially.

Edit..Umm, I'd love to see the spring animals too. I broke the rules, and I am not picky about which animals in the groups are picked, except I prefer the kitties. because I am a crazy cat lady. I totally admit to it.
    Last edited by Niire; 04-10-16 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    All of the music and egypt animals for me. I HATE I missed the egyptian ones especially.

Edit..Umm, I'd love to see the spring animals too. I broke the rules, and I am not picky about which animals in the groups are picked, except I prefer the kitties. because I am a crazy cat lady. I totally admit to it.
    Hello fellow crazy cat lady!! I struggled to choose between the horse and cat types so went with a bit of both
    All the Egyptian animals were so beautiful though, sad to have missed out on them.

Executive Chef
    Interesting to see how different everyone's ideas are! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

I would like any animal that is dressed as a human. I have seen some really cute ones in other people's forests.
    I wasn't playing back then, but I hope to get a shot at some in the future. They are adorable!

Executive Chef
    Eeek! Can I break my own rule???? Was so sure I had a frostrich and I don't, really liked the look of that one! But would give me 6 animals I want lol

Executive Chef
    The 5 I would most like to see return are the following. but only if they can be bred, or maybe the Spin to Win wheel.

Money Badger
    Party Penguin
    Prize Pony
    Treasure Toucan
    Winter Equifox

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    The 5 I would most like to see return are the following. but only if they can be bred, or maybe the Spin to Win wheel.

Money Badger
    Party Penguin
    Prize Pony
    Treasure Toucan
    Winter Equifox
    Winter Equifox is so beautiful, that was my sixth choice that I had to leave out but since silverrain1 is breaking the rules then so am I, how very bold of us

Executive Chef
    I agree winter equifox is gorgeous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast