Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newspapers refreshed twice per interval

Grand Emperor
    Thank you everyone for your earlier feedback.

The team would like to know if you are using wifi or cellular connection, to help with their investigation. Thank you for your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post

The team would like to know if you are using wifi or cellular connection, to help with their investigation. Thank you for your help.
    Wi-fi for me, and as I said, it doesn't happen all the time.

Executive Chef

Always WIFI with excellent connection.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Wifi for me too, and also excellent connection. Playing on iPad mini with most up to date iOS too.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for your feedback. I have updated the team and also made a special remark that you are using excellent wifi connection.

For others who have not reported, keep you feedback coming, I'll keep updating the team as I see more.

Rhino Keeper
    Wifi always. Excellent connection, in fact two wifi hotspots (separate wifi routers) connected to cable modem at highest residential speed

Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    It happens to me too, but: the first
    refresh is always the same as the last one and then it refreshes to a new one.
    The same thing happens to me every time.

Grand Emperor
    Need some input from everyone... Sadly, the team is still unable to reproduce this issue. It'll be good if you can help to give more information to help the team to reproduce the issue. Thank you very much.

Question from S8: Are you at the Newspaper for a long time when this happens?

Executive Chef
    Need some input from everyone... Sadly, the team is still unable to reproduce this issue. It'll be good if you can help to give more information to help the team to reproduce the issue. Thank you very much.

Sometimes I am waiting up to 30 seconds, but usually I am only waiting 5-10 seconds.

Executive Chef

It varies. Sometimes I am watching for a minute, sometimes I arrive just before refresh.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast