Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    It’s placed on my farm and for some reason there is no snow around it? I bought it from the shop recently, I see sometimes things don’t act or look the same as when people bought it at another time. I don’t know why that is? there is no consistency. It looks bad without the snow, I wish I didn’t buy it. Doesn’t match photo at all. Some of my paths even stop letting pets walk on it, makes no sense.
    That is weird.
    Can you store it and take it back out to see if it makes a difference?

Some of my paths no longer work.
    I am going to make a list of all my paths the pets can't walk on then we can flag it over.
    Put your list of paths here too please.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-27-22 at 08:20 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    I am glad the Hot Chocolate Pig returned. I bought 3 of them, so now I have 4 (1 of them from 2 years prior)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73120E93-D08D-4760-9290-01E8E9F43BA1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	67258

I also like how they've offered two exotic pets for and in the past two recent sales. Though I already have and bought the Snowman last year during their sale for/on them then.

I also bought more gems again, to afford and also get the blue winter sheep skin. I'm debating on the Hot Chocolate Bears still. I wasn't able to win/get them 2 years ago from the turn in collections event then.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    That is weird.
    Can you store it and take it back out to see if it makes a difference?

Some of my paths no longer work.
    I am going to make a list of all my paths the pets can't walk on then we can flag it over.
    Put your list of paths here too please.
    I did try that, putting it in storage & taking it out but there is still no snow around it.
    For awhile they couldn’t walk past fleur de lies path but it’s working now. I have the hot coal path, they can’t walk over it but it’s a path, isn’t it?

Rhino Keeper
    This is strange, I just moved the habitat to a different location and the snow showed up! So it looks normal now, I don’t know how or why?

Executive Chef
    They offer the Snow Queen's Wand, and her Tea. But didn't offer the actual Queen as well to enjoy her some of that tea?

I'm lost all hope into seeing either the Snow Queen or the Caroling Flytrap before this winter season ends now. May even be lucky to see them next year for the winter season then, at this rate.

Because for one, they could've easily offered the Caroling flytrap a few weeks ago when they were offering the Caroling Critters. But didn't. As both the Critters and that Flytrap were offered during the same time last year. Just from the 2 different events that were running concurrently together.

As now with the Snow Queen Flytrap too, could've easily offered it in this sale, as they're offering other items from that same event that flytrap came from, but aren't.

I feel like if they were going to actually offer either of them 2 flytraps, they would've done so where they're also offering some other things from that same event that both of them came from and not in a different sale where nothing is related.

Actually very disappointed rn personally. As I'm not really interested in much else. This could've been around the perfect time to offer both of them. Or at least one of them.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-06-23 at 11:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Release the snow queen! Why wasn’t the snow queen and her stuff in the bullseye thing? that would have been iconic.

Executive Chef
    Wait this is actually a nice offer. It's also offered in the Balloon Dock, though you cannot win it directly. Only a chance, and it's among other prizes.

Name:	C5223308-7457-45B1-AE43-5BC1CB74D236.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	67503

So you can get it directly now but with gems, I also wish they would've done a double offer with the Pink one too on the market.

Name:	A2F178EA-F81F-431C-8DF1-E915CA0420B9.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	67504

I actually like this. Because it comes from 25 Ticket Balloon. Which is harder to fill up and open. Especially if you're trying to win other prizes from the other balloons, like I still am. Hmm... now do I get it with gems or be patient and try winning it from the actual Balloon it came from one day? Because I don't have immediate usage for it, though if I don't get it now and later need it. It may take a long time to win it. Thinking...
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    I won!!!

Name:	7D30B544-83AE-48E2-829F-17A116E1F60C.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	67533

Though unfortunately I already have it on my main farm. But I may be buying that on a secondary farm as well.

I want Storm8 to offer the Snow Queen or the Caroling Flytrap as well as I don't have the full set of 5 to either of them on either farm.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    Oh thank you thank storm8. I love these flytraps, and will start buying them on my other farm as well. I already bought two and will buy the last 3 on this other farm of mine soon enough before this sale ends.

Name:	C07A8287-46D1-4EFD-BB08-E3A8883564E1.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	67534

We (or I) love to see this.

I was actually expecting to be disappointed again. But not only is there a flytrap, but there are a few other nice offers, like decorations, as well. Wasn't expecting to spend anything on this sale, but as it turns out, i will be. About or at least 40-50 dollars between 2 farms.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    I bought the last 3/5 today on my other farm.

Name:	DDFFF8CC-8944-414A-9576-D057C3E6CD08.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	67549

I now have 10 regular flytraps out of 53** on that other farm of mine.

And, I still have (iTunes) money for some gem packs on my main farm, if they ever go on sale that is.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-14-23 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Correction
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24