Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    How about show pony new stable? And a new gnome home
    I’d like another show pony stable to please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I just got my first 4 show ponies now.

Attachment 66421

May look into buying the last 2 soon to fill up my capacity in both available show pony stalls.

I didn't know that they only needed just regular pet food. Thought it may something special. It doesn't.
    How much is the Sweetheart Show Pony? I cannot see the price because my stables are full. I am considering putting 1 away but would like to know the cost before I do it. I hope you do not mind me asking.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I’d like another show pony stable to please.
    The show pony also sweet heart pony full price is 2000 gems, and the third pony stable also cost for gems, not sure how much, i hope they agree to put it back in market so they give us an opportunity to get that cutie sweet heart pony seen they already have the horse in market, just missing a home.

Rhino Keeper
    Not trying to be negative. But how is this a Black Friday sale? Other than some pets and decorations. The show pony being offered is 2000 gems, which is at full price. No sale. At least put it for sale. That is what Black Friday is. I also don?t understand how they pick which items to put out. I think we should get a poll as to what items we (the customers) want instead of random things that a good majority of people don?t want. I hope the Cyber Monday and Christmas sale is better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    How much is the Sweetheart Show Pony? I cannot see the price because my stables are full. I am considering putting 1 away but would like to know the cost before I do it. I hope you do not mind me asking.
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but yes as caterpillar88 said, these Sweetheart Show Ponies are 2,000 gems a piece/per one. I have spent 8,000 gems on the 4 I currently have, due to them costing regular pricing as the other 2 in the market year-round.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    The show pony also sweet heart pony full price is 2000 gems, and the third pony stable also cost for gems, not sure how much, i hope they agree to put it back in market so they give us an opportunity to get that cutie sweet heart pony seen they already have the horse in market, just missing a home.
    The Show Pony Stall costed 3,000 gems. I distinctly remember this as i was shocked at the time of its first offer now 2 years ago and was even slightly put off by it. Also at that time, it was too expensive for me. It would've costed me 80+ dollars or something like that to get it. Which is why it would be nice for them to bring it back and possibly keep it on the market for about a month at least. Last time I believe it was only kept on the market for a week(?). That's not enough time for a decent amount of players, I feel, to be able to get payed from their jobs or again wherever else , and be able to buy it. Also too much money for some to give over all at once.

Thankfully, I get payed more than I did then. So I would be able to personally afford it now. I hope they offer this Show Pony Stall again soon. As I would like to be able to accumulate the 135 gems weekly. Instead of only soon to be 90 soon when I buy the last 2 show ponies I need to fill up the 2 available and purchasable coin stables.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 11-22-22 at 04:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I remember when I bought my first show pony, I believe it was on sale for 1500 gems and they had a gem sale going on the whole time as well. So I ended up getting one for around $50. I thought it was a good investment since I’d never seen gem ponies on sale like that ever before. I guess this will be my only gem pony ever! i can’t believe the gem stable cost so much, do they not want to sell these? Lol. Anyone paying that will most likely buy more stuff, so I don’t understand the fear of giving a better sale. The gem sales need to be more often and longer times too. There are a lot of times I would have gotten more if there were a gem sale going on but instead I feel like it costs too much at regular price. I always spend more on a sale which is ironic.

I really wanted the blue show pony unicorn. Or the water wave one. Blue is my favorite color. So if the blue one shows up I may have to get it…if there is a gem sale. I did get a bunch of animal skins, the toy soldier gnome, and the peacock. So cute!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see some of the other show ponies on sale and also a gnome home! Please, pretty please 🎅🏼
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Executive Chef
    Yeah, in my almost soon to be 3 years of playing there have not been once a show pony discount. I have lost hope seeing one eventually. Like I said, closer to 3 years and nothing except other show ponies being offered and that stall that costed gems, which were both offered at full price then too.

I decided to only pay full pricing for the 4 (maybe 6 soon), because I didn't want to pay the same full price for the onyx or that white show pony instead. Because to me, they're a bit plain looking in comparison to the sweetheart one. No offence. That's why I shilled out, figured if there weren't to be a discount on any of them, that I'd at least have a few that were nicer looking imo.

I will still buy other show ponies in the future, even the ones I find a bit plain looking if they're ever offered even 400 gems cheaper. So that way, I can swap them out depending on my mood or the season happening atm of time.

Though with those that I find to be special looking, they still do the same as the basic / plain looking ones. There's no difference other than looks. Which again, does nothing.

I agree with those saying offering a show pony during a Black Friday sale which still costed 2,000 gems, wasn't even...great of an offer. There is no deal, other than if you want to pay full price for it, you'd have another option and choice between the Onyx, White or the Sweetheart one currently. And that is if you'd be willing to pay full price for either of them, which a lot of players aren't. And I cannot blame them. I only did because there was another show pony option that I liked better of out of the other 2.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 11-23-22 at 08:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yeah, in my almost soon to be 3 years of playing there have not been once a show pony discount. I have lost hope seeing one eventually. Like I said, closer to 3 years and nothing except other show ponies being offered and that stall that costed gems, which were both offered at full price then too.

I decided to only pay full pricing for the 4 (maybe 6 soon), because I didn't want to pay the same full price for the onyx or that white show pony instead. Because to me, they're a bit plain looking in comparison to the sweetheart one. No offence. That's why I shilled out, figured if there weren't to be a discount on any of them, that I'd at least have a few that were nicer looking imo.

I will still buy other show ponies in the future, even the ones I find a bit plain looking if they're ever offered even 400 gems cheaper. So that way, I can swap them out depending on my mood or the season happening atm of time.

Though with those that I find to be special looking, they still do the same as the basic / plain looking ones. There's no difference other than looks. Which again, does nothing.

I agree with those saying offering a show pony during a Black Friday sale which still costed 2,000 gems, wasn't even...great of an offer. There is no deal, other than if you want to pay full price for it, you'd have another option and choice between the Onyx, White or the Sweetheart one currently. And that is if you'd be willing to pay full price for either of them, which a lot of players aren't. And I cannot blame them. I only did because there was another show pony option that I liked better of out of the other 2.
    I agree with the regular show ponies being plain. I got the onyx one because it looked more dramatic, the white one looks grey & beige. The wedding pony looks better than the white show pony. I don’t know why it’s such a big deal to put all the show ponies in the market, it’s not like they are that new. It’s not really rare since it costs the same. You just have to be there at the right time to buy it.