Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is the correct forum and I can't see it anywhere else but I was very disappointed when I realised I had bought the skins for the cow and chickens from the market and then realised they are the same as the first and third individual prizes. I don't mind them being offered so if you don't want to participate in the quest you can still get the skins but I'm annoyed I wasted my gems on the purchased skins. Has anyone else not realised and bought the skins and are participating in the quest or I am the only silly one?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I don't know if this is the correct forum and I can't see it anywhere else but I was very disappointed when I realised I had bought the skins for the cow and chickens from the market and then realised they are the same as the first and third individual prizes. I don't mind them being offered so if you don't want to participate in the quest you can still get the skins but I'm annoyed I wasted my gems on the purchased skins. Has anyone else not realised and bought the skins and are participating in the quest or I am the only silly one?
    Nah, you're not the silly one. Is just S8 being sneaky. But you can try contacting the support team to ask for a refund. Email them -> support@storm8.com

Hope you manage to get back your gems.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Hey Allie0105, I am very sorry to hear that you bought the skins without realising they were event prizes. This is the first time I saw event prizes being offered concurrently during the event so I guess anyone could had made the same mistake. I like that the team gave us a choice to purchase, as some other stories, if we couldnt participate in the event but nevertheless I felt for your loss. You could send an email to Support as minidemon suggested and see what they say. It is outside my authority to speak for Support but in case a refund could not be made, try asking for an exchange of another gem item/pet of equivalent value. All the best sweetie.

Executive Chef
    Yay for the building sale! I was finally able to get the Sushi Shop!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Congratulations Sandybellee! You have a great bargain!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Happy to see the building sale, although a day too late for my sons farm. Pizza and an additional dairy bought the day before the sale. Flower shop just opened for him and he was waiting for enough to buy it. The sale would be perfect, but for some reason it is excluded from the sale is this an oversight?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Happy to see the building sale, although a day too late for my sons farm. Pizza and an additional dairy bought the day before the sale. Flower shop just opened for him and he was waiting for enough to buy it. The sale would be perfect, but for some reason it is excluded from the sale is this an oversight?
    I checked again as the sale is winding down and the Floral Shop definitely does not have the sale icon. I guess the sale was just on selected buildings? Son opted for jewel smith instead while it was on sale and will start saving again for Floral Shop. Hooray for all those who got a sale price!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I've flagged the exclusion of the flower shop to the team. Hopefully they'll include that for future sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your advice. I sent an email to Storm8 as suggested and I'm very happy []. Thanks minidemon, rynetory2 and Storm8.

Very happy to hear that! Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-14-16 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Removed support comments - sorry support comments are private between you and Support

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone catch the bonus with gem purchase that has just finished? I only noticed it about 4 hours before it started but I hadn't seen it any earlier. Money restricted how many I could buy so I'm hoping there is another one.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast