Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Farm Supplier
    There is a cute tiki gnome for sale in the shop

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Does anyone have the tiki gnome? I want to see how it looks when it walks around the farm and stuff. If I do buy it I’ll probably put it in storage till the event is over so i don’t get it confused with tiki Santa.
    I picked up the Saints gnome if you to come over and see him.

I have just recently come back to play this game after all these years taking a break from it but I realised I missed so many events and pet sale. I really like ducks and that gnome couples. will they ever be on sale again? is there any chance for it?

Quote Originally Posted by yunameomeo View Post
    I have just recently come back to play this game after all these years taking a break from it but I realised I missed so many events and pet sale. I really like ducks and that gnome couples. will they ever be on sale again? is there any chance for it?
    Welcome back to the farm! We actually have a gnome on sale in the market now and we usually get sales on old decorations and pets once a month. You will also be able to win pets from the events every week. I was in your shoes last year when i started playing again after years.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Welcome back to the farm! We actually have a gnome on sale in the market now and we usually get sales on old decorations and pets once a month. You will also be able to win pets from the events every week. I was in your shoes last year when i started playing again after years.
    Thank you Paul for your respond. I was so regret that I didnt pay attention to the farm so many years. I bought Tiki Santa gnome right away when I see him. Do you know whether other two gnomes ever been on sale before so I can have some hope

Thank you Paul for your respond. I was so regret that I didnt pay attention to the farm so many years. I bought Tiki Santa gnome right away when I see him. Do you know whether other two gnomes ever been on sale before so I can have some hope
    The other two gnomes have not been for sale yet, but the event was in late March.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Grand Emperor
    Do you know whether other two gnomes ever been on sale before so I can have some hope
    Welcome back!

You have a bit to catch up on the new updates and items in the Farm. No promises but the team is aware of players' interest in the gnomes. Feel free to submit other items that you like to return in this thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Story-2-items

Happy farming!

Bernard the Penguin is now on sale! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC7DD6E8-7F47-42E3-854A-E14D746970CB.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	46493
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Grand Emperor
    Glad to see new animal skins and both the Charming Chicken and Chef Cow look great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	46884Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	46885