Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Executive Chef
    Thank you once again for letting me know! Wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you telling me.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Did anyone see this?

Piper's Botanical Garden is being offered

Attachment 62928

I bought one a few minutes ago, however unfortunately I had to pay for a pack of gems at full price since gems aren't on sale for me today.

Attachment 62929

I speed up the waiting time with gems and Piper's fox appears when it's ready to be collected from.

Attachment 62930

I noticed this when I was trying to buy 2 Hickory Trees. Never noticed it until now or even know when it first appeared anyway. I think Lapet would probably like this if they haven't already seen it. They're always requesting these types of things to be brought back.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully they will add the others that was limited time to the crop section just like they did this! For example, like the almond gnome, etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hopefully they will add the others that was limited time to the crop section just like they did this! For example, like the almond gnome, etc.
    Agreed. I would like to get the Almond Gnome eventually, the gnome is pretty cool

Rhino Keeper
    Can you only have one crawlers hollow? Mine is full. Why can't the orchid mantis go into the bug barn?

Does anyone have this orchid mantis? Is it very small? I got the sugar plum fairy but she she is the tiniest thing ever. According to the picture it looked like she would be bigger. I think the pictures are very deceiving. I have seen fairies on other farms that were big as the picture but this fairy is too tiny.

Executive Chef
    They're offering a Spring Pond right now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90B0CF0A-FFA1-483D-BF91-B55BE265E222.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	63250

Gems aren't on sale today on my farm... so that's bad.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    I am hoping there's a sale for this month. I do currently have some gems if any possible sale.

However... doubtful in my opinion. So I will currently save the gems I have for at least a few weeks then. Which shouldn't be hard considering my impulsive purchases have got better lately. That and maybe if I can start saving the gems, maybe I can get some show ponies eventually. Still hope for a sale though.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Oh My!
    What a beautiful Beaver!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4965.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	63357
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Wish that Memorial Day they will give us a big sale ( gnome, cupid) pony

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Wish that Memorial Day they will give us a big sale ( gnome, cupid) pony
    Ah, so this is the holiday someone mentioned on my wall. Have they ever done sales on farm for Memorial Day? I think they have for bakery story before, maybe. It could've also been for Independence Day. But I cannot remember any for farm story 2 within the last year or 2 regarding a memorial sale.

It would be nice to see another spring sale before the summer season starts though. I have 2 specific things in mind as well that would be prefect for the end of spring season in a sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Ah, so this is the holiday someone mentioned on my wall. Have they ever done sales on farm for Memorial Day? I think they have for bakery story before, maybe. It could've also been for Independence Day. But I cannot remember any for farm story 2 within the last year or 2 regarding a memorial sale.

It would be nice to see another spring sale before the summer season starts though. I have 2 specific things in mind as well that would be prefect for the end of spring season in a sale.
    I don’t remember they had sale or not, but this holiday is one of big holiday that we have day off at work, that i wish they ut something sale so we all can buy