Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Executive Chef
    Can we please get all of the pets, decorations, and all skins that's already in the market marked half off!!!! Pleaseeeee

Executive Chef
    The Valentines Bike is nice looking, but I don't know what it looks like and don't want to buy gems without knowing what the size / proportions are to it beforehand.

Otherwise, I would absolutely buy it if I knew what the size was and if I thought it was proportional enough to my liking, however I don't know at the point of posting this, and I probably won't be able find that out to possibly get it before the last -16 hours are up for this offer and it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The Valentines Bike is nice looking, but I don't know what it looks like and don't want to buy gems without knowing what the size / proportions are to it beforehand.

Otherwise, I would absolutely buy it if I knew what the size was and if I thought it was proportional enough to my liking, however I don't know at the point of posting this, and I probably won't be able find that out to possibly get it before the last -16 hours are up for this offer and it's gone.
    Here is a screenshot of the Bike. It’s 1x1. I have it on my farm in the front if you would like to see it. I’ll keep it up there until the sale is over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE20DCAE-08A5-4253-AC5D-1E6FD1BBC078.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	62065
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    From what I can see of it from this picture, I personally don't like the size to it - again personally speaking for myself and what I'm willing to buy into personally. So I won't be buying this one for that reason alone due to size.

The cottage thing is nice, however I've never been interested in ever getting that. So I'll just wait for the next 24h LTO sale and maybe something from a future one will hopefully get me interested and get me to buy something from it. As I said in general recently, I would pay for something, no matter the pricing, if I want it. However I do not want anything from this set of LTO sale. Will keep my eye open for a bit as they're doing these LTOs and even sales a lot more frequently lately. May not see something I'm interested in now, but could find something I am interested in next time at a later date. Which is a plus from them doing these more frequently.

Anyways, thanks for providing a picture. I do not have access to view your farm right now, so this will do at this moment.

Executive Chef
    The (orange) Firework Cub is being offered as a free gift along side some gem packs!

Name:	02419CE2-A028-44F0-8911-34F7D47E952E.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	62269

If you buy a pack of 530, 1,400, or 2,900 gems, you'll also receive the Fireworks Cub!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The (orange) Firework Cub is being offered as a free gift along side some gem packs!

Name:	02419CE2-A028-44F0-8911-34F7D47E952E.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	62269

If you buy a pack of 530, 1,400, or 2,900 gems, you'll also receive the Fireworks Cub!
    Anyways... this pet was just recently offered in the event prior to the one currently happening. It's great for those who may have missed out on getting it, but why offer is so soon out of all other pets that have not been seen recently?

Cannot complain much however, I have been meaning to get more music lately. I was going to spend 30-90 more dollars after the 100 dollars I have already spent this month on FS2, however maybe not now. There's been really nothing that I've wanted lately to even spend such gems and that type of money on. Especially when I still have ---- gems from my most recent gem purchase(s). I don't need to get more gems or even want to get more at this point.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 02-14-22 at 04:07 PM.

I'm going to pull the current Free Gift With Purchase offer since it wasn't intended to release an offer with an identical appearance (it is classified separately in Storage, but they do look the same). It will be replaced shortly. If you purchased a Golden Firework Cub, it will remain active.

e: New offer is up, and it's a Pink Firework Cub. If you have any questions about the items on offer today, please submit a ticket to Support. Thank you!
    Last edited by ExcalS8; 02-14-22 at 07:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Oh! A caterpillar in free gift offer alongside a few of the packs of gems. I kinda want it... thinking for a bit. Had other plans with some of my money today, however... this is actually really cool colour. Thinking, though if nothing else, I really like this offering. Caterpillars are a regular pet that I do kinda like. I have two already. Don't need the gems, though for this I may get it for the caterpillar(s).

I hope it will be able to go into the Crawlers Hollow. In the case I might do this instead of the other thing I was possibly going to possibly get today.

I have nothing negative to say, and what I did say last time was so unnecessarily negative and unneeded and rude. I need to be more positive, or at least keep what I'm thinking to myself especially when it doesn't involve any decent critique.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Purple Armadillo as a Limited Time Free Gift for buying Gems

Name:	IMG_4475.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	62565
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Leprechaun Lookout is on sale

Name:	IMG_4543.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	62636
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new