Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960 LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Executive Chef
    I initially got 2 Sirena, and 3 Arista from the market during a few gem sales. I wasn't sure if I wanted more so I went back and fourth on the idea for about 2 days after getting them initial ones. Well, unfortunately a free gift offer happened Monday, when an earlier gem sale, just a gem sale, was happening. That set me back a bit, as I wasn't personally interested in that free gift. No gem sale Tuesday or yesterday. So I had to buy gems at full price. I bought a pack of 530, and then a pack of 250 to get the last Arista and last 2 Sirena. As I already had one of both from last year.

Going forward, If I'm still deciding on something especially on a Monday, I will either have to hurry and get the gems if they're on sale right then, or test and see something out. Or just an idea, I could just get all the gems even when I'm not 100% on something or still going back and fourth on it, just in case if I do ever decide to use them, which is a decent probability, I have the gems already and that way I'm not having to anxiously wait on a gem sale which may or may not ever appear. Or worse, get taken over by a free gift offer instead. Not that the free gifts are bad, in fact I liked a recent one, but still.

And tbh, if I ever had to pay and get gems at full price again, I'd rather get a "gift" with it instead. Technically speaking, the free gift offer can be compared to the cost of gems when they're not on sale. 21 dollars for the lowest one which would include the free gift, and the cost of 530 gems when they're not on sale (in the US, tax included) is also 21 dollars. It's something to think on, for me anyway, but going forward I should probably prepare for needing more gems. Especially if there's even a chance that I may get it or more of it. As long as I'm going back and fourth on something anyway.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I don't see the Tiny Saloon For Sale in the Market for the Sunday Best Cowboy.

Cowboys and Cowgirls are on sale in the Market.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-27-23 at 07:02 PM.

Heads Up
    The Cowboy and Cowgirl for sale in the Market are not Worker Pets that live in the Tiny Saloon.

They have the same name and look the same but these two are Exotic Pets and eat exotic pet food.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Heads Up
    The Cowboy and Cowgirl for sale in the Market are not Worker Pets that live in the Tiny Saloon.

They have the same name and look the same but these two are Exotic Pets and eat exotic pet food.
    This was not intended. They have been recategorized, and storing and redeploying them will correctly place them in the Tiny Saloon habitat.

Was hoping for a gem sale before this current sale is over, but I guess nothing. Like one more day now before it's all gone and I've received no gem sale for about a week now. So that's terrible for me. But whatever, I kind of don't have that type of money to be spending on gems anyway, though the/a gem sale definitely would've persuaded me into it regardless. Oh well... life goes on.

Wow, it's a bit crazy I was so willing and even simping for a company last year. 25 gems for the Ice Pop Stick Paths last year, just for one path, and now they're literally just 1 gem now. I was going on about "oh it's a bit steep, but I'll do and get it because I want to support storm8" Someone please put me in my place if I ever stoop that low again. Embarrassing for my life and soul, truly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9421.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	498.4 KB 
ID:	69457

The Birthday Goat is For Sale!

We need the Goat Glade Habitat to be For Sale in the Market.
    It is the only Habitat he resides in.

Goat Glade:
    Goat

The Birthday Goat is For Sale!

We need the Goat Glade Habitat to be For Sale in the Market.
    It is the only Habitat he resides in.

Goat Glade:
    Goat
    Done. Also, the Birthday Goat and the new Goat Clown can go in the Goat Pen, Goat Glades, and Wildlife Den.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Done. Also, the Birthday Goat and the new Goat Clown can go in the Goat Pen, Goat Glades, and Wildlife Den.
    Now I was excited over Goat Pen. Thinking pets can perhaps go where animals live. I tried pulling Birthday Goat in but it told me no!
    The Goat Pen for sale is the one that holds my four goats that give goat milk.
    Is there another Goat Pen?

Name:	IMG_7332.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	69619

Now I was excited over Goat Pen. Thinking pets can perhaps go where animals live. I tried pulling Birthday Goat in but it told me no!
    The Goat Pen for sale is the one that holds my four goats that give goat milk.
    Is there another Goat Pen?

Name:	IMG_7332.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	69619
    Oh yeah, that's my mistake. Okay removing that then Just Goat Glades and Wildlife Den for the Birthday Goat and Goat Clown.