Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Grand Emperor
    Busy morning at my farm.....

My show ponies wanted to go over to your farms to visit your newborn show pony babies when they heard of their arrivals. I was making travel arrangements for them by the delivery plane when the other ponies felt left out and insisted they went along. So now I am getting Mr Rooster to load the hay unto the train for their journey, with the delivery plane being too small to transport them all.

My show ponies are patiently waiting for him to finish before they get unto the train. Boy I better send them off quickly before the other pets hear of their play day out, then I will never hear the end of it. I hope you guys wont mind my little zoo going for over a visit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1636 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	45029

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

My show ponies wanted to go over to your farms to visit your newborn show pony babies when they heard of their arrivals. I was making travel arrangements for them by the delivery plane when the other ponies felt left out and insisted they went along. So now I am getting Mr Rooster to load the hay unto the train for their journey, with the delivery plane being too small to transport them all.

My show ponies are patiently waiting for him to finish before they get unto the train. Boy I better send them off quickly before the other pets hear of their play day out, then I will never hear the end of it. I hope you guys wont mind my little zoo going for over a visit.

This is amazing....you read my mind.
    I was going to suggest that our one and only rynetory2 read us a story about the new show ponies that have arrived.
    Judy peeks over rynetory2's shoulder at the page in the book...
    Eyes widen ...
    Is it true?

I was going to buy the show ponies but I am a hundred gems short. Oh well, I guess i'll wait till the next sale. I decided to buy the Jed Bird though and i'm very happy with it! Hopefully the Show Ponies will go on sale again for Black Friday.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Show Horses and the Meowing Cats gathered by the train station waiting for rynetory2's arrival.

The horses tried to explain the last minute rules to the impatient, hopping cats:
    No coughing up hair balls.
    No walking on the food table.
    Let the guests board the ferris wheel first.
    Remember swishing horse's tails are not toys.
    Horse's legs are not tree trunks for sharpening claws.
    AND NO CATNIP! You will not visit while under the influence.

Name:	IMG_4905.jpg 
Views:	1740 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	45031
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-18-18 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo - I love this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Congratulations!

I just open my game and stare at mine....

I really recommend anyone considering buying them do so when they are half price.
    Thank you!!

Congratulations to you as well. They're just so beautiful! It's hard not to stare.
    I recommend buying them to anyone as well. The return investment is so worth it! I love mine. Wish I had more.
    I actually wish Storm 8 would come out with show dogs and cats!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Me too! I bit the bullet and got gems on sale, then finally bought the onyx show pony! I'm so excited!
    Congratulations!!!
    I love the Onyx Show Pony! It's so beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh this is so wonderful! I am so thrilled for you both! Congrats!! You both got a double deal like Judy, gems sale plus show pony discount. Thanks for sharing your baby arrival news.

It must be baby boom month for show ponies cos 2 of my neighbours bought them as well. We should all throw a baby shower party lol.
    Yes, thank you!! How could you not take advantage of that. Such a great deal. I always get so excited when the Show Ponies are on sale and gems.

Yes! We should have a baby shower. All of our show ponies can play together.

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    This is amazing....you read my mind.
    I was going to suggest that our one and only rynetory2 read us a story about the new show ponies that have arrived.
    Judy peeks over rynetory2's shoulder at the page in the book...
    Eyes widen ...
    Is it true?

Hahaha, oh my gosh this is so cute!! They're all so patiently waiting to go for a ride.

Fashion Designer
    I do love story time! I have no picture to go with my additon here, but I can tell you that my onyx pony gets very lonely walking around the farm when all the other pets are sleeping. He really would like a friend. But alas, thus far more could only afford one pony at a time. He is anxiously awaiting the arrival of other visiting ponies!

Fashion Designer
    By any chance, is anyone selling choo choo trains?