Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 308

Thread: What's On Sale?

  1. #281
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,635
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    We have a summer sale happening.
    Check the Market!
    The dancing penguins I have every colour and they are exquisite!
    Looks like two new pets available.
    The Summer Mammoth and the Beach Macaw!
    While I'm glad for a summer sale, I kinda expected a birthday sale.

    Do you know if we might get one during the current birthday events ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    While I'm glad for a summer sale, I kinda expected a birthday sale.

    Do you know if we might get one during the current birthday events ?
    Hoping would like to see all the Birthday Cakes on sale.
    Wish they would make us a YEAR Four Birthday Cake!

  3. #283
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    I really hope we get a birthday sale! My birthday is June 13th so I love when we have these kind of birthday sales! Lol (which we rarely do).. also, would love to buy the other birthday cakes too since I only have numbers 5,7, and 8. Anyways.. this was a nice sale though. All 5 of the pets they had in the sale was pets I didn't already have, which never happens so I bought all 5 pets plus some decorations I didn't have.. spent around 1,000 gems. I know the kitsune items they have for sale is supposed to be like mythical birthday decorations, but still would have been nice to have regular birthday pets and decorations in the sale .. fingers crossed that we get an actual birthday sale this month! Pleasssee


    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    While I'm glad for a summer sale, I kinda expected a birthday sale.

    Do you know if we might get one during the current birthday events ?
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Hoping would like to see all the Birthday Cakes on sale.
    Wish they would make us a YEAR Four Birthday Cake!

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I really hope we get a birthday sale! My birthday is June 13th so I love when we have these kind of birthday sales! Lol (which we rarely do).. also, would love to buy the other birthday cakes too since I only have numbers 5,7, and 8. Anyways.. this was a nice sale though. All 5 of the pets they had in the sale was pets I didn't already have, which never happens so I bought all 5 pets plus some decorations I didn't have.. spent around 1,000 gems. I know the kitsune items they have for sale is supposed to be like mythical birthday decorations, but still would have been nice to have regular birthday pets and decorations in the sale .. fingers crossed that we get an actual birthday sale this month! Pleasssee
    Yes please bring back the 6th Birthday Cake! I wish I bought it when it was on 2 years ago but I wanted to save gems since it was expensive. Now I regret it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

    Need me? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Storm8 Support Link

  5. #285
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    I feel the same way! I was in the same boat when it came out. Thought it was expensive so didn't get it and now I wish I did.. my cakes have oddball numbers.. would be great to have them all

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yes please bring back the 6th Birthday Cake! I wish I bought it when it was on 2 years ago but I wanted to save gems since it was expensive. Now I regret it.

  6. #286
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,652
    With all the penguins being offered, I really wish the Penguin ice cream was. I missed it last year because I had already spent so much into the game.

    I'm trying to debate if I want to use some gems to get more lemonade stands or if I should get
    the kitsune bunny. Not fully decided if I even will spend remains gems into this sale, as I'm trying to see if I even get more flower offers. As I don't want to spend them gems and I get like 4-5 flower offerings in the treehouse.

  7. #287
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    123
    Yea penguin ice cream or penguin eat watermelon, i miss it seen i stop playing game

  8. #288
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,652
    There's a gift offer for the 530 gem pack and up. If you buy the 530+ gem pack or above, you will receive 1 Boating Sheep.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5FC41D8D-8409-4A7E-9726-6367D183E667.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	746.5 KB 
ID:	59659
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public. This applies for everyone, including moderators.

    "It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

  9. #289
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    There's a gift offer for the 530 gem pack and up. If you buy the 530+ gem pack or above, you will receive 1 Boating Sheep.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5FC41D8D-8409-4A7E-9726-6367D183E667.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	746.5 KB 
ID:	59659
    Anyway, I'm tempted. I wanted it last year but didn't get it because it came from the 300 gem things. I tried but didn't get it. It's being directly offered now, which means I could just get it (possibly 2 directly) I just wouldn't know what to do with all them extra gems, there's nothing I want and I'm very much afraid of having over 1000 gems on me right now. Especially with a fair amount of players reporting random gem loss.
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public. This applies for everyone, including moderators.

    "It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

  10. #290
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    598
    I have over 5,000 gems and I have never experienced any random gem loss.


    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Anyway, I'm tempted. I wanted it last year but didn't get it because it came from the 300 gem things. I tried but didn't get it. It's being directly offered now, which means I could just get it (possibly 2 directly) I just wouldn't know what to do with all them extra gems, there's nothing I want and I'm very much afraid of having over 1000 gems on me right now. Especially with a fair amount of players reporting random gem loss.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •