Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

Grand Emperor

Are you getting Gold Cowbells from your Trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I have not seen a gold cowbell for months and I am wondering how the rest of you are faring for yours. Are you guys getting gold cowbells from your trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I have gotten 5 gold cowbells since June 2016 and completed over 150 deliveries and counting. Am I the only one not getting them? Feeling miserable lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have not seen a gold cowbell for months and I am wondering how the rest of you are faring for yours. Are you guys getting gold cowbells from your trucks? How many have you gotten so far?

I have gotten 5 gold cowbells since June 2016 and completed over 150 deliveries and counting. Am I the only one not getting them? Feeling miserable lol.
    Since getting the smoke house and unlocking the golden lure , I'm sure I got a cat or a dog also with gold bells .
    I only send the odd one or 2 farmers market vans now because there is nothing new to spend gold bells on .
    I have got 6 gold bells waiting to be spent , I've had double gold bells twice during two separate events a few month ago.
    I think in total I've had 15 Now 17 in total
    (If I remember correctly 3 for smoke house ,3 for unlocking golden lure 3 for cat or dog 6 waiting to be spent )
    Yay!!!!! I just got 2 more gold bells in the x2 bells event so now 8 waiting to be spent but nothing I can spend them on ��
    Last edited by jed1066; 05-08-17 at 08:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hehe, feeling miserable here too Haven't seen a Gold cowbell for like 3 months now

Since June 2016 I have done around 300 trucks deliveries and got a total of 20 Gold cowbells. I only can't seem to remember how I got my Brown Corgi Puppy pet. I didn't win one but I bought it with gems or Gold cowbells. And with over 7,500 screenshots can't find it quickly, lol.
    So perhaps it was a total of 23 Gold cowbells.

And to get 2 cowbells with 1 truck, I think I've been lucky to get this only twices so far

Grand Emperor
    I am happy to hear that you both are doing better than me but the drop rate is still very poor.

My trucks arent cooperative and they are making me miserable. I didnt get any gold during the double cowbell weekend despite sending trucks non stop during which. I bought the smokehouse (3 gold cowbell out of 5) which I was glad but I didnt have enough for unlocking golden lure nor the pets. Wish I had enough to get the brown baby corgi but too bad.

I know the gold drops is very rare and I am always up for challenges but this goldless tunnel is too long with no silver lining, or gold lining in this case. I wonder if I should continue trucking... I dont know but I think I am close to giving up trucking and focus on plane and train deliveries instead. The thought of 150 trucks for only 5 gold cowbells is dismaying, I am not sure if I can bear to go through another 145 trucks of disappointments. Sigh.... big sigh.... (I have not complained about this game before but this will my first post)

Appreciate your sharing and insight. Thank you both of you.

I have received three gold cowbells so far. The last one I received was around the 90-95 truck delivery and that was back around Halloween. I was going to use the gold cowbells to get the puppy corgi but by the time I went to spend the cowbells the puppy was gone. I used the gold cowbells instead on the baby reindeer although I thought the cost was a little high considering the drop rate. I haven't received a single gold cowbell for the last 60 truck orders. Around 25 of the truck orders sent out were the 'possible bonus cowbell' trucks and received only one bonus cowbell and that was bronze. Also, I did not receive any gold cowbells during the double event. I rarely send out truck deliveries anymore due to the non-existent gold cowbells.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I have received three gold cowbells so far. The last one I received was around the 90-95 truck delivery and that was back around Halloween. I was going to use the gold cowbells to get the puppy corgi but by the time I went to spend the cowbells the puppy was gone. I used the gold cowbells instead on the baby reindeer although I thought the cost was a little high considering the drop rate. I haven't received a single gold cowbell for the last 60 truck orders. Around 25 of the truck orders sent out were the 'possible bonus cowbell' trucks and received only one bonus cowbell and that was bronze. Also, I did not receive any gold cowbells during the double event. I rarely send out truck deliveries anymore due to the non-existent gold cowbells.
    Oh dear, I thought mine was bad but yours was as well! 3 gold from 150 trucks. Does it gets worse? I hope not.

Executive Chef
    I think I've received 4 gold cowbells. At the very least, I've received enough to unlock the Smokehouse, plus one. Beyond that, I haven't received any more.

It is disheartening to work hard and not receive any gold cowbells, but the bronze cowbells have come in handy when I've needed to purchase boosts for one reason or another. That, at least, is a good enough reason for me to continue trying to make truck deliveries.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow 20+ gold cowbells?! That's amazing. I only got so far 3 since the start of the truck, extremely low drop rate and I've been sending truck every single day...

Grand Emperor
    I think I just hit the jackpot! I got a gold cowbell from my truck! Thank you Forum Wizard! It's definitely a gold lining to see some hope. I hope you guys get yours too and yes, the drop rate needs to be higher please please pretty please.

Rhino Keeper
    YaHhH!!! Congratulations Rynetory Glad u got one and good to know there are still Golden cowbells.
    I better go open my truck and try my luck, hehe

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast