Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    Attachment 30095

Dose anyone know what this white chick is about?
    It looks like the one on the front banner but it said I have reached limit on it.
    I do not have it... But I WANT it!!! Lol
    You have 3 chicks already on display, that's why you cant buy more. Store a chick into your cellar, go visit a farm and click on your Market again, you will be able to buy more.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You have 3 chicks already on display, that's why you cant buy more. Store a chick into your cellar, go visit a farm and click on your Market again, you will be able to buy more.
    Hi rynetory I play on Android & cant seem to swap pets in and out of storage....am I doing something wrong??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    Hi rynetory I play on Android & cant seem to swap pets in and out of storage....am I doing something wrong??
    Sorry Droptilushop2, the ability to store pets is currently unavailable for Android devices. Are you having trouble buying the white chick or other pets?

Grand Emperor
    Spring Cleaning

Some items are leaving the Market... Buy yours before they leave.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	411 
Size:	146.6 KB 
ID:	30207

Executive Chef
    I don't see that adorable little kitty on the splash screen in my market. Did I miss something?

Grand Emperor
    Can you check under "Animals/Pets" tab in your Market again? You may want to scroll down to the bottom in case the cat is locked for your level.

Executive Chef
    I have a siamese, a steampunk, and a tabby cat, but that one looks like a ragdoll (has longer hair than a siamese). It's not on my list at all.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure, maybe it's an iOS cat?.... you can also check out Our pets in Farm Story 2 thread for a clearer view and check out other pets. If you and other Android players like certain pets, I can help you guys to request for it.

P.s. If you aren't sure, you can post a picture of your pets in Market and I can help you to see.

Executive Chef
    Well, I definitely vote for that ragdoll, but doubt that will happen in time. I will have a look after I lay down for a bit, myback and hips hit their limit lol. *Hugs* and thank you! <3 You are so awesome!

Edit..Actually, I had a fast look...the ragdoll doesn't say it isn't IoS only, so yeah lol...and that russian blue and burmese and tuxedo, omg so adorable! <3 The tuxedo looks alot like my Norwegian Forest baby! <3

Sorry, lmao...I'd vote for pretty much any cats we can get, because I am a crazy cat lady.
    Last edited by Niire; 04-15-16 at 08:50 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Are the animals the only thing leaving or are other decorations like the flags pictured leaving as well? Thank you for your time.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast