Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: What's On Sale?

Hey Storm8!

Any word on when the next crafting building sale will be? I know I've seen a 40% off crafting buildings before and am really looking forward to the next(: I would really appreciate any heads up on this!

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    The sales are pretty random, there aren't fix dates. I did remember we had one on Black Frday 2015. So hopefully we'll get a fabulous sale this Black Friday as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The sales are pretty random, there aren't fix dates. I did remember we had one on Black Frday 2015. So hopefully we'll get a fabulous sale this Black Friday as well.
    Thanks for getting back to me (:

do they happen every couple of months or so? I know you said there's no fixed dates, just it would be nice to know a guess(: I can't remember when the last building sale was but I was excited to build up to buying the sushi shop for a discounted price (: unfortunately I didn't have enough but I'm hoping one will come soon at some point!

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    The building sale is very random and there is no fix schedule like what you said every couple of months either. My best guess is this Black Friday and even that is only a guess. Perhaps you can earn more coins and work towards that. Even if there isnt one this Black Friday, you may have enough coins to buy one at full price by then.

Will there be any sales for Memday this weekend? Any idea when we'll get another 2x fishing weekend? Haven't had one for weeks 😳

Grand Emperor
    As far as I can recall, there's no fix schedule or dates for the sales or the x2 activities. They usually start on friday or over the weekend so check your game regularly for notifications.

@Allie0105, Candreozzi0115, fertycatz - I did pass your interest in the respective sales and activity which you have enquired, to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    As far as I can recall, there's no fix schedule or dates for the sales or the x2 activities. They usually start on friday or over the weekend so check your game regularly for notifications.

@Allie0105, Candreozzi0115, fertycatz - I did pass your interest in the respective sales and activity which you have enquired, to the team.
    Thank you for passing on my interest. It is very much appreciated.

I understand sales are a privilege not a right so I am grateful whenever they are offered.

Grand Emperor
    Show Pony Sale!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	246 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	31870

Farm Supplier

Talking

Show Pony Sale!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	246 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	31870
    finally,I bought the show poly! I earn my daimond through train delivery and pets collection. I got no enough diamond during last November 2015 sale. my girl ssuggested we keep doing train delivery and don't spend single diamond to buy anything other things. this morning we have bought the pony and go to school happily

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    finally,I bought the show poly! I earn my daimond through train delivery and pets collection. I got no enough diamond during last November 2015 sale. my girl ssuggested we keep doing train delivery and don't spend single diamond to buy anything other things. this morning we have bought the pony and go to school happily
    Congrats elsie0104 on your new show pony! Yayyyy happily off to school indeed! Your daughter is very wise and I am very happy for you both. You should task her to remind you to feed your pony every week. Have fun.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast