Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't connect

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasherbuns View Post
    Is anyone else not able to connect to any games? I have an account for Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Fashion Story, Bakery Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and none of these are connecting...

Me too! Just happened. I hope it's fixed soon or I'll never complete my Bakery Story 2, Restaurant 2 quests and all my clothes and food in other games will spoil!

Farm Supplier
    Same here. I sped my dens, planted food, put a dragon in to evolve, then got booted. Was in the process of doing the entire thing all over again & lost it yet again. It's definitely not my end. Sucks because I--like many players, I'm sure--have a Diamond temple going.

Fashion Designer
    Oh darn, just finished the last battle in the tournament. Hope my Downpour dragon is still in storage! Also just bought the diamond temple, put in Diamond x Spirit Warrior but the breeding time wouldn't show. Guess my breeding den is empty.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had the "Requires an internet connection" error hitting over and over with several S8 games including DS and BS2.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

New Resident
    Hope they figure this out soon. In a quest and time is costing me greatly!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Oh darn, just finished the last battle in the tournament. Hope my Downpour dragon is still in storage! Also just bought the diamond temple, put in Diamond x Spirit Warrior but the breeding time wouldn't show. Guess my breeding den is empty.
    ^^ He'll be there when the games are back up.

Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    I have had the "Requires an internet connection" error hitting over and over with several S8 games including DS and BS2.

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.
    We're looking into this.

Rhino Keeper
    If the application I support had so many bugs and problem as this one someone would be getting fired.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    If the application I support had so many bugs and problem as this one someone would be getting fired.
    Quite so!

Fashion Designer
    My game is running again, Downpour intact in storage. Thanks!!

Banned
    I hope this gets fixed before Chapter 2 starts of Tales otherwise we should get a time credit. Surely the servers were checked out to see if they could handle all the extra traffic!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast