Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game shuts down

I have had this happen numerous times and have reported it and all they say is that they are working on it and please be patient and make sure that I have my automatic updates on. That is NO help when I have lost all of these dice and boosts and coins in all 3 games. Grrrrr!!!!

Hi jillpoll! Internally we've been chasing this issue for a while, and we've narrowed it down to some kind of a conflict affecting Galaxy S6/S6 Edge (and some S8 and Note5) devices running Android 7.0. I've been able to successfully reproduce it on our in-house Galaxy S6 and S8+, but it's quite rare in addition to being quite random. In addition, our debug logs don't show any concrete reason for the game to close. It just sort of... does. Curiously, it doesn't occur on the S7 at all, nor the S6 Edge+.

We definitely haven't exhausted all possible avenues of research, so we're not giving up, but we definitely need some firm and reliable repro steps to isolate the problem. If you've noticed any solid patterns that can help us narrow it down, we would greatly appreciate it. In the meantime, our Support agents have been working to assist affected players, and naturally we apologize for the inconvenience as we work toward a solution.

One thing I would like to know is the Build Number of your Samsung OS. This can be found in Settings -> About Device -> Software Info -> Build Number. The one I'm using is running NRD90M.G920FXXS5EQFD, for example. Thank you for the report and your patience!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12