Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game shuts down

Game shuts down

Numerous times I'll be in the middle of a game and it will just shut down. There's been numerous times where I click on the amount of cards I want, it takes the dice then shuts down
    Or even at the end as I'm about to get my rewards it shuts down. I've lost so many dice and cash to this issue. How do I get it all back ?

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please be sure and force close out any applications running in the background of your device.
    Make sure you have strong wifi connection when playing.

If you still have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for more assistance.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm having the same problem, game keeps crashing and I keep losing tickets and gems that I paid for

The Honorable Panda
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

I guess that means that I just lose all the gems and tickets from each time it crashed

The Honorable Panda
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game .
    If you play on an older device try closing out any applications running in the background. This will some times help with the crashing.

New Resident
    I am having the same problem on all three of the storm 8 bingos I play. I have a newer android device, a strong WiFi connection and nothing running in the background. I have lost lots of tickets, gems and winnings.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickif13 View Post
    I am having the same problem on all three of the storm 8 bingos I play. I have a newer android device, a strong WiFi connection and nothing running in the background. I have lost lots of tickets, gems and winnings.
    Check and make sure your have the most current software update for your device.
    If you still have issues, please contact support to check compatibility of your device.

We're currently investigating an issue reported by some Samsung users running Android 7.0+ (Nougat). We're testing a fix internally and will roll it out if it's successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickif13 View Post
    Not happy at all with these glitches in bingo, going up a level in game makes it worse. So far this bingo has cost me 3 x10 boosts, coins and gems. It has also cost me first place as it kept dropping out and stopping me competing. Hopefully I can still catch up. I spend a lot of money on this game and it is very frustrating. Force closing etc does not help. Please storm 8 is there anything you can do. This happened on my baby game. Before I went up 2 levels my baby game did not glitch at all. I am plying on iPhone 7 and it has not been a problem until the last couple of days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast