Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2x Truffel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! We're currently working on this.
    what will happen to those of us who went into the hog pen to truffle hunt, but didn't get double truffle? will our truffles magically double? or will it just be 'tough luck' for us?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    This issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you still having single truffles. Thank you for reporting this

P.S. For anyone who had emailed Support on this. Kindly please revert to Support and have the agent close out your ticket number if it has been fixed for you. Thank you.
    we won't know if it is fixed for many hours... until we can hunt again. Will Support double the truffles we hunted during that unresponsive time period?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    we won't know if it is fixed for many hours... until we can hunt again. Will Support double the truffles we hunted during that unresponsive time period?
    I dont have the answer to your question but I have flagged your concern over to the team. Sorry that you missed out on your truffles earlier.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Will Support double the truffles we hunted during that unresponsive time period?
    If we don't get the double back, maybe they can extend the timer for 18 hours, that we have this another chance we have lost earlier?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by summit777 View Post
    If we don't get the double back, maybe they can extend the timer for 18 hours, that we have this another chance we have lost earlier?
    I have included your suggestion as well. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Will we receive a post here when this issued has been fixed? I'm holding off on doing any hunting until we are assured that we will get 2x.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Will we receive a post here when this issued has been fixed? I'm holding off on doing any hunting until we are assured that we will get 2x.
    It has been fixed. Happy hunting.
    This issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you still having single truffles. Thank you for reporting this

P.S. For anyone who had emailed Support on this. Kindly please revert to Support and have the agent close out your ticket number if it has been fixed for you. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    It has been fixed. Happy hunting.
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12