Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Hawk, my dear friend....my long time friend...I'm so happy for you and I have huge hateful jealousy all at the same time! He's my lone holdout. He's the thorn in my side, he's my crush from afar....ok...I'm sorry. I am glad you got it. I need him before I die. Xoxo

Jen

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Hawk, my dear friend....my long time friend...I'm so happy for you and I have huge hateful jealousy all at the same time! He's my lone holdout. He's the thorn in my side, he's my crush from afar....ok...I'm sorry. I am glad you got it. I need him before I die. Xoxo

Jen
    It's ok Jen, pretty much how I felt when everyone was breeding Valiant and from what I've read in the forum Helios eludes a lot of people.

Thx Niire

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations to everyone who played and finished the event!

Rhino Keeper
    Can we avoid having to get invites in chapter 10 next time? It took so long to get the last invite that I didn't have enough time to harvest enough runestones.

P.S. How long does the option to buy the last dragon stay? 1400 gold is a little expensive without a gold sale.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 04-22-16 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    Can we avoid having to get invites in chapter 10 next time?
    +1. I didn't personally struggle, but can see how many people would. Having an act reliant upon someone else's game play seems a little too much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    It's ok Jen, pretty much how I felt when everyone was breeding Valiant and from what I've read in the forum Helios eludes a lot of people.

Thx Niire
    I kid I want him but I'm so thrilled for you! Always! You deserve him!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Finished Tales and as a bonus Diamond & Mythic finished in the den and the egg is Helios, I am soooooo excited.

Thank you to my neighbors for returning invites because I wouldn't have been giving S8 gold to skip that act. As much trouble as the invite issue caused people I hope it isn't used in Tales again.
    Congrats on Helios, not an easy breed
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    I have not gotten that one either in all accounts. Good job and congrats everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sometimes check the forum on my iphone . If you check at the top you should see under the notification that you have messages. Private messages will show, visitor messages will not.
    For further comments on this, please send me a PM so we can discuss so we do not detrail the thread.
    Thanks
    Learned something new today! :-)

Thank you! :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Learned something new today! :-)

Thank you! :-)
    You are welcome!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request