Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Won a supreme dragon minutes before. Sitting in the nest. Happy.

Just finished the event about 20ish minutes ago. Only spent 12 gold to ultimate an astronomancer for one of the battles. I will put supreme on the nest once one of them is free. I think this is my last mid-level tales.... Nnnnnooooooooooooo lol I like not having to level my dragons past 10. None of my dragons are above level 10. It takes too much food to go past 10. I don't want to level my dragons past 10 has a requirement for the tales.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bythebeach92649 View Post
    Lightning and Water are both good choices.
    Thanks. Still undefeated. I may have to use ultimate for him. Speeding up is just wasting gold. I was trying to save it to speed up the last day of battles.

Executive Chef
    I am nervous about my last day with the invite issues. I have noticed as my nbrs send requests that some are taking a long time to get to me. I play daily, all day off and on, I also check my kids islands for invites. I don't usually let more then an hour or 2 go by. I have come in after an hour and I had sent all requests the hour prior and I've got requests from up to 11 hours ago. Maybe something to do with how many invites the person already have go through at the time? I don't know. Just an observation and apology if I'm your nbr and it took forever to get a response. I'm trying all day.
    J

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Thanks. Still undefeated. I may have to use ultimate for him. Speeding up is just wasting gold. I was trying to save it to speed up the last day of battles.
    I usually use a champion for three-colour opponents. Sometimes Diamond works too. Hope you don't have to ultimate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I usually use a champion for three-colour opponents. Sometimes Diamond works too. Hope you don't have to ultimate.
    Thanks! My Champion usually does very well, but not this time. I have tried him multiple times. I think it is broken, and unfortunately, I don't mean the Pinata.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    Just to give a final info: Great Stuff! Many thanks to S8 support agents...the supreme dragon is sitting in my storage now. Thanks for your help.
    Great to hear that your dragon finally found its way home. Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    Sultana finally beat Pinata!

Now I have to beat Dozer. Yikes!
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 04-20-16 at 08:03 PM.

Impossible for me to finish with this much amount of food. I tried n i am about to complete day 8 but won't b able to go ahead. .

A suggestion to S8 to make more money, release 5 dragons in tales each to be evolved to lvl 15, give a task to hatch diamond dragon, create 4 different quests and 6 different crafting decor.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Good customer support. I'm happy now.