Page 88 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Yes, force closed several times. Only Stormie shows having responded. None of my other accounts are showing receiving the request and I am unable to make new requests. This is terrible!

I have no response from support. I went ahead and paid to skip the invites. This blows because I bet we find out that the invites were limited and subject to any other help you may have received the same day (20 per day + Stormie). I don't see evidence that 20 of my neighbors sent maps but who knows? It would have been nice to know this in advance so we didn't waste our help requests on maps during the tales. I did requests maps a few days ago and while I am not positive I believe if you request help from more than 20 friends at one time the help requests are sent out 20 per day. I've seen my map counts increase daily in the past after sending 100+ requests for help. For example, I have about 200 neighbors. I request help from all of them at one time. Each day for the next several days I'll get 20 map pieces each day with no new requests triggered by me. It just would have been nice to know this would be a requirement. Maybe they will refund my 75 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still working on mine...did the delayed start to get enough food.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-16 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Remove invite comment- see post 1

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Another reminder guys. Please see post 1. Please do not post personal invites and conversations on the thread.
    Please communicate with each other's through pms.

Thanks

add me posts/conversations have been removed.
    Reminder!!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Just to give a final info: Great Stuff! Many thanks to S8 support agents...the supreme dragon is sitting in my storage now. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that your dragon is missing. Please restart and check your storage as suggested by jjblueyes. If your dragon is still missing, please send an email with these photos to support@storm8.com so an agent can help you with recovering your dragon.

Executive Chef
    Sorry Kooky, I was too anxious. Really though, it is horrible of S8 to demand all that on the last day. Even if my invites come in quickly I'm still not sure I can finish because I didn't prepare my crops right.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how to defeat a Pinata Dragon? This is going to keep me from finishing. I am still on day nine and only have seven hours left. Thanks.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem with invites. My news feed shows 13 or 14 friends responded but somehow i only have six. Total bs. I didn't make any requests yesterday. I've force closed and even reinstalled the game. Now there's not enough time to finish without using gold even if the invite issue gets fixed. I couldn't spend the gold if I wanted to anyway since they haven't bothered to replace the gold drained from my account earlier for 5,000,000 coins that I didn't buy.
    I do spend money on this game so I think it's reasonable to expect fairness and something other than robotic responses to customer service requests.
    I won't be spending another penny on this game.

Lightning and Water are both good choices.

I understand the frustration. My news feed shows only Stormie sent an invite and I have maps from prior days. No explanation yet from support.