Page 87 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Is anyone looking into the invite delay issue? I sent requests at 6 AM PST this morning and none of my other accounts have received them yet. None of my neighbors have responded either which leads me to believe they haven't received my request. At this rate I won't finish.
    Last edited by bythebeach92649; 04-20-16 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Typos

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bythebeach92649 View Post
    Is anyone looking into the invite delay issue? I sent requests at 6 AM PST this morning and none of my other accounts have received them yet. None of my neighbors have responded either which leads me to believe they haven't received my request. At this rate I won't finish.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks, Kooky. I've done this (#2026267) so I guess I just have to hope they respond in time? Really sad about this!!
    Last edited by bythebeach92649; 04-20-16 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    Before this event I had 40 neighbors, mostly inactive. I now have 133 neighbors and since this is my last event at mid level I was fine on invites. I am nervous about starting the high level events next time around but am happy to have so many new active friends that I will hopefully have no worries if they require something like this again. Thank you all. I now only have to collect the needed runes tones in time to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    Before this event I had 40 neighbors, mostly inactive. I now have 133 neighbors and since this is my last event at mid level I was fine on invites. I am nervous about starting the high level events next time around but am happy to have so many new active friends that I will hopefully have no worries if they require something like this again. Thank you all. I now only have to collect the needed runes tones in time to finish.
    This was my first Tales at the high level and I was worried too, but so far so good. My only hiccup so far was the breeding of a Life Dragon on Day 6. This Tales also had me double my neighbors, which hopefully will help in the future with maps, lotus flowers and any other Tales requirements.

But overall it has not seemed to be that much worse than the mid level. One thing I did do though that I was not as careful before about was delaying the start to make sure I had enough food saved up. Right now I've got my goal set to get to 400k and always keep that buffer. From what I have read, the highest any Tales has required was around 350k. I'm also trying to stockpile small gems. I almost lost out on a Tales when we needed the small black gems in a previous Tales.

Kooky - still nothing. Still none of my invite requests have shown up. What else can I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Supreme is waiting to go on my nest!!! Took about 45 minutes to get my invites this morning, thank you to all of my neighbors! For those that have issues with the cake not registering, I had to force close my game and when I reopened it, Supreme was there waiting.
    Diamond dragons: Diamond 15 & 9, Infinity 11, Angel 10, Crusader 10 & 3, Mercury 9, Gold 9 & 3, Quetzal 3, and Valiant 7!
    Champions: Battlesteed 12, Chariot 10, Dueler 7, and Warrior Prince 7
    Level 120

Finished! I had to force close and reopen after my cake was done for the completion to register. Supreme is on the nest. Thanks again to all my new neighbors I got during the Tales as well as my old steady ones. On my way to saving up food for the next one. Sitting at about 90k at the moment.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bythebeach92649 View Post
    Kooky - still nothing. Still none of my invite requests have shown up. What else can I do?
    Have you tried force closing out your game?
    Does your newsfeed show that neighbors have returned your birthday invites?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I am so happy to see so many people winning here. Good job everyone. For those still fighting good luck.