Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    EvieandIzzie very glad to see you got there! Congrats!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note that Kooky has already posted that this thread is not for personal invites. More info top of post 2 of this thread.

What you could do is create a new birthday invites thread in the Add Me forum and help each other there. Cheers.
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...n-Story-Add-Me

Chapter10 act 6 says "Have" a layered birthday cake. Does that mean we can craft it and display it in advance or can we only open it when we get to that act.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    Good bye Supreme dragon. The most disappointing dragon tales. I'm on level 179, many of my neighbors have been inactive. How am I to get I5 invites in such a limited time, and neighbors from from different time zone. I refused to pay 75 gold , what a rip-off
    I only needed 8 invites and half a day was not enough to have them, I was only to finish Chapter 7 after 1 day and a half, god 6 a couple hours after asked them, but the last 2? A whole day was required.

This thing to ask for invites is horrible, just horrible, just stop with this nonsense TL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Chapter10 act 6 says "Have" a layered birthday cake. Does that mean we can craft it and display it in advance or can we only open it when we get to that act.
    No, you can craft and display it at anytime before Chapter 10!

Rhino Keeper
    i'm a having GREAT BIRTHDAY PARTY BASH!!!!!!!!!! PLAYFUL, SURPRISE AND now SUPREME just walked through the front doors. All my neighbors are gladly welcome. Thank you all for accepting my birthday invitations, without your gracious help I would not be able to throw this awesome party.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    No, you can craft and display it at anytime before Chapter 10!
    you can craft it ahead of time but do not open it until prompted to do so

Fashion Designer
    Not quite sure if this has been asked before, Ch9 -3. Craft 2 Birthday Presents

Does the birthday present crafted on day 5 counted? Or i can only start crafting after act 2 on day9 to make it count?
    Currently I am stuck at ch8 hatch a genie.
    I breed air, magic , and a jester .... not quite sure if the 8 hr timer i have on the den will be genie or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiola8 View Post
    Good bye Supreme dragon. The most disappointing dragon tales. I'm on level 179, many of my neighbors have been inactive. How am I to get I5 invites in such a limited time, and neighbors from from different time zone. I refused to pay 75 gold , what a rip-off😠
    sorry to hear that. try inviting ppl who are always in these threads , they are usual loyal and give good advice and willing to help others such as myself. good luck next time i'm sure you will complete one in the future.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Not quite sure if this has been asked before, Ch9 -3. Craft 2 Birthday Presents

Does the birthday present crafted on day 5 counted? Or i can only start crafting after act 2 on day9 to make it count?
    Currently I am stuck at ch8 hatch a genie.
    I breed air, magic , and a jester .... not quite sure if the 8 hr timer i have on the den will be genie or not.
    No the birthday presents need to be crafted when the chapter requires them, just make sure you have all the elements need to craft them, you can craft the cake ahead of time and place it on your isle, the game will register that you have it like it does with the Noble Crystal or tower forgotten its name!