Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Congratulations to all who have made it!

Good luck to all who are still trying to win the DT.
    Congrats to you too and thanks for help this morning
    I was so lucky in the arena ..... Next one was ultra rare ice queen so relieved it was after my four were done ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I have to say that he look awesome next to the hidden gems on the habitat ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    So you made it! Yaay! Congratulations!
    Thanks!! Annoyed that I had to use gold for the system glitch... Maybe tl will give me a refund lol thanks for the help yesterday![/QUOTE]

If I were you I would follow up in the bugs thread about the gold spent on the glitch if you don't hear anything in the next few days
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Farm Supplier
    I'm a bit surprised, "Hatch a genie dragon" means in fact "Put a genie dragon egg on your nest" I just sped my breeding before sleeping and the act was completed !
    It's always like this ? I didn't pay attention before !

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 9/15 invites with less than 10 hours to go. I tried resending my request to everybody on my list and it said I already requested for today. I don't see any policy about this. Maybe I missed it. I am really angry with this requirement on the last day and I did everything that was asked and now I don't get a dragon unless I pay the 75 gem ransom. What a birthday celebration for Dragon Story...all the way to the bank!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    I'm a bit surprised, "Hatch a genie dragon" means in fact "Put a genie dragon egg on your nest" I just sped my breeding before sleeping and the act was completed !
    It's always like this ? I didn't pay attention before !
    Yes.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    My news roster clearly shows that ive received 10 birthday invites today. Yet my party event board only registers half of them. I dont think its delaying receiving the invites. I think its missing every other one. Force closing, restarting & travelling wont update anything for me... Ridiculous glitch. Its embarassing that the game is going to run an event like this without properly testing it first.
    My msg board name is also my DS ID if u want to add me. Looking for new neighbours.
    3 lvl15 Diamond Dragons
    20+ Ultra Rare Dragons
    216+ unique Super Rare Dragons
    3 lvl15 Champions
    1 lvl11 Champion
    37 total Champions
    11 Treasure Dragons
    Valiant Dragon
    Lvl10 Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Anubis, Black Diamond, Dark Angel, Prime Eternal, 2 Angels & 2 Astromancers

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks ! Count on you dear neighbour on the last day !
    Three invits, it should be okay !

Congrats to those who are already done !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Thanks to you amazing people, my neighbors, I just got my 8 invites withing 30 minutes! Thank you all, I love you! <3 This gives me high hopes for the last day.
    I was really worried about the 15 invitations because the 8 invites took so long. Last night, I went to the Add Me page of the forum, and put in the last two pages of people looking for neighbors. Between the new requests and my current people. I was covered in about two hours. Have 9 hours left and two battles to go! Fingers crossed that nothing bad happens!

BTW, I tried the Tournament, but spent a day and a half on opponent #12. Was doing great before that... lost a day of the Tale because of the Tournament, though. Caught up and am back on track. Bummer there were no gold bars during the Tourney.

Good luck to those who are still trying, and congrats to those that finished! :-)
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 04-18-16 at 03:30 PM.

I JUST completed the tale, thx to the layout of each chapter, which made planning ahead much easier. I wanna send a special THANK YOU to all my nbrs that responded VERY QUICKLY for all the invites I needed. As for the last 4 battles...the first 3 were easy, lost a few dragons to the final battle, but Dame of Darkness came thru for me against origami.. Overall, they were much better than the battles I had to face in the mini tournament (VERY difficult one for me in awhile, even though I still managed to get immovable dragon).

Sincere congratulations to all who manage to get the final prize and good luck to those still trying to complete the tale, hopefully we ALL can get the final prize for all our hard work!

Now back to healing the remaining dragons from the tournament..ugh!!!!