Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    In the last tales somebody posted the best breeding pair for genie to minimise fails. Can anyone remind me what it was.
    You want Genie? Air and Magic. That combo only has 7 possibilities and genie is the common fail. I'm sending you a pm. Look at the top of the page and check your notifications.

Tales related: Are the amount of invites able to send limited? Like gold can only be sent 3 times?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    You want Genie? Air and Magic. That combo only has 7 possibilities and genie is the common fail. I'm sending you a pm. Look at the top of the page and check your notifications.

Tales related: Are the amount of invites able to send limited? Like gold can only be sent 3 times?
    we could get 20 I think buy now,but I've reed somewhere here in one thread that thay incesed at 25 so I'm not so very shure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    well if I was at your place I probobly couldent sleep at all,your evening is going like a jackpot.congrats!!
    Like a jackpot, you got that right
    And I will be sleeping very well with Valiant breeding in the den and two acts completed, actually Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    On my low level game I sent birthday invites to 3 EXISTING neighbors and they each had a notification under NEWS that I sent a request.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper
    You ask your neighbors for the invites

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    210175 for Playful to level 14
    135175 for Surprise to level 12
    345350 total
    Ugh. I'm so far behind. I spent ~ 300k food for the last Dragon Tales event as well. Let's see how and if I'll be able to manage that :/

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    You ask your neighbors for the invites
    Thanks for the clarification! So it's like asking for maps and Lotus Blossoms? That should be doable. I was worried we would need to invite actual people via Facebook or Email because we already have this feature, but that would be awful.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post

There is a pairing that only has 3 fails for genie and that was the one I was looking for.

Executive Chef
    So it's something we can send...but can we still send gold? And can we do it ahead of time/before we reach that point in the tale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    So it's something we can send...but can we still send gold? And can we do it ahead of time/before we reach that point in the tale?
    yes,it's like requesting maps.so I think dont asc for maps those days.

edit:. this might be a little not so easy if you don't know who are your very active neighburs,especialy for day 10 when you need 15 invates(a little bit to much).thay have to answer pretty fast,at least during the first part of the day after reset,we still need to finish 4 battles arena.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 04-08-16 at 02:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ohh okies, thank you <3

Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast