Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    I'm stuck on this birthday invite all freaking day. I'm at 6/8 and added new neighbours this evening and I'm still at 6/8. This is ridiculous!!! I have lots of neighbours. I guess my requests are not going through or are delayed for whatever reason. These events are getting more frustrating than they are fun.
    Restart your game

Rhino Keeper
    First try magic x air got 8 hrs spend gold I thought it's Genie but it was cosmic good though now breeding diamond x genie got again 8 hrs don't hv much gold hv to wait lets see hope it will be genie what do you say guys?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    First try magic x air got 8 hrs spend gold I thought it's Genie but it was cosmic good though now breeding diamond x genie got again 8 hrs don't hv much gold hv to wait lets see hope it will be genie what do you say guys?

OK, this is weird. First I got 16 hours, trickster. Then, 16 hours, trickster. Then eight hours. Thought it was Genie and went to bed. Woke up to find it was cosmic. Just got another eight hours and I'm in the same exact position as you. Any other day I'd be getting Genies, but now I just don't know.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I'm paying for all those genie dragons I've traded! First try of Air and Magic gave me a Peacock dragon - 18 hours to hatch. So I have just tried Royal and Magic as suggested here, but have got a 13 hour breeding time so no genie there either (no idea what that will be). 13 hours time it'll be 1am here, so I'll either be burning the midnight oil or spending some of my meagre supply of gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranda View Post
    I'm stuck on this birthday invite all freaking day. I'm at 6/8 and added new neighbours this evening and I'm still at 6/8. This is ridiculous!!! I have lots of neighbours. I guess my requests are not going through or are delayed for whatever reason. These events are getting more frustrating than they are fun.
    I'm having the same problem! Been stuck since yesterday with these invites! I know my neighbors sent them yet it's still showing 0/8! I haven't been able to move on at all and it's so annoying! I've done the restarts and everything and nothing has worked. And so far support hasn't done anything to help. Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Which dragon to beat dozer?? His beating my dragons :/(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Guess I'm paying for all those genie dragons I've traded! First try of Air and Magic gave me a Peacock dragon - 18 hours to hatch. So I have just tried Royal and Magic as suggested here, but have got a 13 hour breeding time so no genie there either (no idea what that will be). 13 hours time it'll be 1am here, so I'll either be burning the midnight oil or spending some of my meagre supply of gold!
    Hmm, are you sure it's 13 hours? if so, it looks like you got a mischief, which is odd since it expired I think, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Which dragon to beat dozer?? His beating my dragons :/(
    Fire!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    OK, this is weird. First I got 16 hours, trickster. Then, 16 hours, trickster. Then eight hours. Thought it was Genie and went to bed. Woke up to find it was cosmic. Just got another eight hours and I'm in the same exact position as you. Any other day I'd be getting Genies, but now I just don't know.
    Yes I got it genie with diamond x genie hope you also will get it good luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Fire!

Thank you very much!!!