Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy91810 View Post
    This has been asked before but I can't recall the answer.... Can I start crafting birthday candles now and not collect the finished product until prompted to craft them to have it count? Or do I have to wait to even start crafting until prompted for it to count?
    You can start the craft, but do not collect from spell shop until goal prompt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    there is a tread for new turnament, Dragon Battle: Immovable Dragon April 15 2016,just dont know if it will be regullar or flash turnament.I don't like these eather.thers to much things going on at the same time,like we don't have a life,like we don't breathe at all.....
    Ugh! That means I have to start late to have easy rounds to battle for 6 day or finish a day early for 3 day tournament.

Chapter 10 is going to be HARD!

Nightclub Owner
    Genie is presenting a problem for me before I even start trying to breed one; been trying for Toxic (and failing) so I have Island and Poison fails in the nests and 20 hour fails in the breeding dens Going to have to wait until the chapter starts to even begin trying to breed a Genie. Even if I get it on the first try, that's another 8 hours of waiting to move onto the next step.

I wish for the 1,249,529,451st time that they would stop releasing Limited Time dragons during events where we have to breed certain dragons; it's not fair and just plain cruel
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Ugh, I've done a hard refresh 3 times now and these invites are still not showing up to finish the goal. I know I have them because I can see the responses in my news feed. But they will not come through for the goal which still reads zero.

HELP!

The Honorable Panda
    Guys this is a third reminder to not post personal invites to each other on this thread.

You can also use the monthly add me thread.

(invites posts have been removed).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Genie is presenting a problem for me before I even start trying to breed one; been trying for Toxic (and failing) so I have Island and Poison fails in the nests and 20 hour fails in the breeding dens Going to have to wait until the chapter starts to even begin trying to breed a Genie. Even if I get it on the first try, that's another 8 hours of waiting to move onto the next step.

I wish for the 1,249,529,451st time that they would stop releasing Limited Time dragons during events where we have to breed certain dragons; it's not fair and just plain cruel
    no it's not cruel,you just have to be a bilioner! I diden't even try once to breed toxic dragon.I just can't find time to sqeez him to breed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    Ugh! That means I have to start late to have easy rounds to battle for 6 day or finish a day early for 3 day tournament.

Chapter 10 is going to be HARD!
    If you need to use gold to skip battles, remember that skipping one or two individual battles (using ultimate hit), is far cheaper than skipping the whole task from the Tales dialog box.

If you want to skip all the battles then the 99 gold in the Tales dialog box is cheaper than 4 x 30 = 120 gold using ultimate hit for each battle.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Ugh, I've done a hard refresh 3 times now and these invites are still not showing up to finish the goal. I know I have them because I can see the responses in my news feed. But they will not come through for the goal which still reads zero.

HELP!
    I got the same problem! Please fix it - Dragon Story!

Banned
    Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

Breeding Suggestions

Water + Olympus:
    3 results, 2 common at 6 & 7 hours, one rare at 10 hours

Water + Water (or Hammerhead) = Water (12 hours)

Forest + Olympus:
    3 results, 2 common at 7 & 12 hours, one rare at 8 hours

Forest + Forest (or Dawntree) = Forest (20 seconds)

To Get Life:
    Fire + Forest or any other combo of red + green = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Dino (12hrs)

If you use Dino + Forest = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Triceratops (12hrs). Note that Triceratops is super rare so a less likely outcome than the rare Dino.

If you use Dino + Fire = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Rex (12hrs). Note that Rex is super rare so a less likely outcome than the rare Dino.

To Get Genie:
    Genie (or any other purple-yellow) + Cosmic = 3 outcomes: Genie (8hrs), Music (10hrs), Trickster (18hrs)
    using Air + Magic gives 6 outcomes, add to the outcomes above Cosmic (8hrs), Royal (8hrs), and Peacock (18hrs)
    using Air + Genie or Magic + Genie gives the same results as Air + Magic

Executive Chef
    So now I am lost , I have to skip the breeding of Genie with 49 Gold. I have not 48 Gold. I get just Valiant Dragon . I have in the past Dragon Tales not once the Ultra Rare get. Now it fails because I can not breed genius and also because I have too little feed back.