Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    I m trying to breed life dragon with fire and forest got 8 hrs ugh what to do? ☹️
    Anyone having a trouble with hatching a life dragon?
    I got 12 hours. I thought life would be easy, lol.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Farm Supplier
    I had to get 3 invites today. I send out to all my neighbours (that was before I read that that wasn't a good idea).
    I have made a list of my neighbours, and made a note of how long before they each responded. My idea was see how long
    I maybe would have to wait before I had 15 invites (ch. 10). And to find old inactive neighbours.
    Just an idea-don't know if it will work for me- I just hope.

New Resident
    Ok, So I thought it was just poor planning on my part (but how do you plan for the unknown??...) till I came here and saw many others struggling with the same issue... Getting Invites!!! Ughhhh I feel like the most unwanted girl at the party, lol. It took me almost 8 hours today to get only THREE invites!!! I have NO idea how in the world I will get 15 come day 10!!! I do think 15 is a bit much for S8 to ask/expect from us (feeling a bit like its a use/buy some gold set up). All that said I do think that all the birthday activities are pretty fun If anyone has any ideas... A shred of hope, lol .... Anything that may help me figure out the whole invite situation before I hit day 10 that would be awesome! Thanks for letting me rant regardless, Anyone who wishes to send and fill requests daily feel free to add me. I'm In USA since it seems that matters?.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post

Do you have Dino? If you use it with Fire or Forest, the 12 hour fail is super rare instead of rare so less likely. Also, if you have a Cosmic you can pare down the outcomes when you get to "hatch a Genie".
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

Breeding Suggestions

Water + Olympus:
    3 results, 2 common at 6 & 7 hours, one rare at 10 hours

Water + Water (or Hammerhead) = Water (12 hours)

Forest + Olympus:
    3 results, 2 common at 7 & 12 hours, one rare at 8 hours

Forest + Forest (or Dawntree) = Forest (20 seconds)

To Get Life:
    Fire + Forest or any other combo of red + green = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Dino (12hrs)

If you use Dino + Forest = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Triceratops (12hrs). Note that Triceratops is super rare so a less likely outcome than the rare Dino.

If you use Dino + Fire = 6 outcomes: Life (3hrs), Wild (6hrs), Landworm (6hrs), Explorer (8hrs), Tree Frog (8hrs), and Rex (12hrs). Note that Rex is super rare so a less likely outcome than the rare Dino.

To Get Genie:
    Genie (or any other purple-yellow) + Cosmic = 3 outcomes: Genie (8hrs), Music (10hrs), Trickster (18hrs)
    using Air + Magic gives 6 outcomes, add to the outcomes above Cosmic (8hrs), Royal (8hrs), and Peacock (18hrs)
    using Air + Genie or Magic + Genie gives the same results as Air + Magic
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    I hope this issue with the invites gets worked out soon. I am just on Chapter 2 but I can see how frustrated people are. Good luck everyone.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

I agree...getting the sheer number of invites will be a challenge. I reply to all requests each time I go into DS, but I've noticed some requests are waa.aa.way older than the time that has passed since I last played. Will keep working on it though....

Executive Chef
    Can anybody confirm (or better, the mods *cough* Flatfoot *cough*) if the "Breed xxx dragon with..." part doesn't work if you do it on the breeding roost? I read someone posted a warning about it some pages back.

Nightclub Owner
    My experience with the Breeding Roost has always been good/same as using the Breeding Den. I've gotten fails and successes pretty equally on both.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Lol 2nd try diamond x life got 6 hrs
    I don't hv Dino ugh

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    Lol 2nd try diamond x life got 6 hrs
    I don't hv Dino ugh
    Landworm or Wild - hope you get one you don't have
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage